Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Elk County)

Default Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association -- Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center

Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association
    Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center
    125 Pittsburgh Mills Circle
    Route 28, Exit 12 A, Tarentum, PA 15084

Saturday 7 Sept 8am-5pm
    Sunday 8 Sept 8am-4pm

Adults - $7.00
    Children under 12 with paying adult - $3.00

http://www.paguncollectors.org/index.html

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association -- Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center

Just finished setting up at the show a while ago. Looks like the place is full of good quality vendors. ALL gun show relevant; no jerky nor toy helicopter nor any other flea market junk to be seen.

Lots of firearms dealers to include Braverman's, Powells, George's, G&C, Rossmans's, I.A. Mogle, ARS, Huether's, J&D,Guzyk's and of course Highland Arms Co. Knife dealers include Blackhorse and Chestnut Ridge Supply. Two of the best class 3 dealers in Pa. are there; Bear Paw Arms and Bloodhound Arms. I saw a smattering of parts vendors setting up but no major ones by the time I left. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings in that regard. LOTS of ammunition as well.

Even so, there is a really good selection of arms, ammunition and accessories both modern and collectable; in addition to other goodies.

Default Re: Pennsylvania Gun Collector's Association -- Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center

I would have liked to have went, but apparently no one told them it's 2013 now and they have portable credit/debit sliders available today.

Just zeroed out all my credit cards, so my bank account is pretty much empty but all my credit cards are at no balance. Plenty of money...but they can't take it because they're cash-only for entrance and I don't have PIN numbers for my credit cards (because cash advance interest is almost 17% on top of regular card interest).

(Allegheny County)

Solaran X - hang in there man for the Wash Cty show. They know its 2013 and that $7.00 is effing retarded for admission to a flea market of non-essential fun stuff - especially in today's economy.

The cost of just walking into the PGCA and Monroeville shows is stupid by the pound.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Washington County)

I hope the guy aiming the AR down the aisle on the commercial isn't in attendance.
    Fortune fingers the fearless