$35 blems are available right now!

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: 80% polymer lowers

9 left in stock

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattintaylor View Post
    9 left in stock
    Must be gone. I don't see them anywhere. I probably missed it by 59 minutes, since you posted this an hour ago.

Edit- Unless I needed to register to see them. What's the deal with needing my Federal Tax ID #? I'm not a business, so I don't even know where to find it. Never came across that before.
    Last edited by fttfbass; September 18th, 2013 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Edit

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by fttfbass View Post
    Must be gone. I don't see them anywhere. I probably missed it by 59 minutes, since you posted this an hour ago.

Edit- Unless I needed to register to see them. What's the deal with needing my Federal Tax ID #? I'm not a business, so I don't even know where to find it. Never came across that before.
    They only show up on their inventory when they have them in stock. It seems like they always sell out within ten minutes of them posting about them on facebook. I lucked out today and happened to check their site right before they posted about them on facebook. i registered and didnt need a federal tax id and dont even recall seeing that on the website. I will post about the build quality when i get mine in the mail and get back from vacation next week.

(Lancaster County)

They only show up on their inventory when they have them in stock. It seems like they always sell out within ten minutes of them posting about them on facebook. I lucked out today and happened to check their site right before they posted about them on facebook. i registered and didnt need a federal tax id and dont even recall seeing that on the website. I will post about the build quality when i get mine in the mail and get back from vacation next week.
    I'll have to go back onto the website and double check that I attempted to register correctly. I look forward to your review.

Edit- Apparently there are two ways to register. I registered correctly this time. What service do they use to ship these out? I want to make sure my shipping address is correct ahead of time. I have a street address for UPS/Fed Ex and PO Box for USPS. I have issues with UPS/Fed Ex delivery when my PO Box is included, even though my street address is on it.
    Last edited by fttfbass; September 18th, 2013 at 08:19 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

I'll have to go back onto the website and double check that I attempted to register correctly. I look forward to your review.

Edit- Apparently there are two ways to register. I registered correctly this time. What service do they use to ship these out? I want to make sure my shipping address is correct ahead of time. I have a street address for UPS/Fed Ex and PO Box for USPS. I have issues with UPS/Fed Ex delivery when my PO Box is included, even though my street address is on it.
    I think i have read online that they use priority mail. Lots of people said they got their lowers very quickly from them.

They shipped my 2 in a small flat rate usps box they ship the same day and I recieved mine in 2 days

$35 blems are available right now!
    Guess I missed it. I can't find it on there site.

Next time.
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Lancaster County)

I will post about the build quality when i get mine in the mail and get back from vacation next week.
    I look forward to the info. I'm curious as to what condition the blems are in, since they're ridiculously cheap compared to the non-blems.

(Lackawanna County)

I look forward to the info. I'm curious as to what condition the blems are in, since they're ridiculously cheap compared to the non-blems.
    I am going to be out of town for a week or so and they wont be delivered until after i leave, but i will certainly post some photos of my blem lower. Hopefully mine isnt too rough

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast