Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for hunting partner and places to hunt in Chester/Berks/Montgomery/Bucks Co

I would like to meet some guys in the area that hunt or would like to start hunting predators in the surrounding counties. I don't know many people in Pottstown because I moved here about a year and a half ago. I am looking for someone who has land to hunt. I have a Foxpro caller and I have been trying to find a place to hunt fox. I know that there are tons of red fox in the area and I would like to have one mounted.

(Berks County)

Now that I'm getting some more free time, I am looking into getting my hunter education done finally, shift work keeps screwing up scheduling getting this done. My son isn't much interested, but of all things my daughter wants to give hunting a try.

Quite a few folks here hunt more up north, above Schuykill county area and I have been invited to go with them.

I ever get off my ass and get edumacated, I'd love to hook up with someone more experienced for a get together.

Well at least one of your kids is interested in hunting.

(York County)

i really don't hunt but, if i want to, a friend has a farm near Dauphin. he shoots deer and other animals because they are pests. i could go and start hunting there.

I used to live in Harrisburg. I like it better there because the people are friendlier. I am going to try pheasant hunting this year...there is a reserve near me that has good reviews.

(Potter County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I used to live in Harrisburg. I like it better there because the people are friendlier. I am going to try pheasant hunting this year...there is a reserve near me that has good reviews.
    When you get a chance, let me know about the pheasant reserve. I'm growing tired of deer and bear hunting and deer meat. I love munching on pheasant and quail. The pheasant population here in Potter county is good for the first few weeks of the season, but then thins out quickly because of the hunting pressure. I'm also looking to hunt on a little gentler terrain than what we have here.

(Delaware County)

I would like to meet some guys in the area that hunt or would like to start hunting predators in the surrounding counties. I don't know many people in Pottstown because I moved here about a year and a half ago. I am looking for someone who has land to hunt. I have a Foxpro caller and I have been trying to find a place to hunt fox. I know that there are tons of red fox in the area and I would like to have one mounted.
    I am in Delaware County and also looking for places to hunt predators and varmints without going hours and hours. Maybe we can figure something out.

Best regards,
    chalmitch

I found a place in DE Co....I will have to see if I can bring other people onto the land. It is going to be my sweet spot.

Default Re: Looking for hunting partner and places to hunt in Chester/Berks/Montgomery/Bucks

anybody looking for a hunting partner in the surrounding areas of lancaster county? york, berks, lebanon, dauphin, somewhere less than a 2 hour drive?

I am new to the forum, perhaps this is discussed elsewhere...I just have not found it yet.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Looking for hunting partner and places to hunt in Chester/Berks/Montgomery/Bucks

im from schuylkill county and i got some places but kinda far huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast