Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default Bad experience with Impact Guns

I ordered 2 Pearce Grip extensions from Impact 2 weeks ago and still haven't received them.

It went a week without even an email saying they were shipped, so I called. After 5 minutes waiting for a service rep., I finally was forwarded to a girl who sounded about 14 years old and wasn't very bright. I was put on hold twice and then she said it shipped and gave me a tracking number. I checked the UPS site and it said billing information recieved, so I figured it would be on the way. 2 Days later I got the email with the tracking number. LOL

Fast forward a week and I still don't have the shipment. The UPS site still says the same thing so I called. I waited over ten minutes this time, and got the same 14 y.o. girl. I was put on hold, then I was told that it shipped and I had to call UPS. I called UPS and it said the package was never given to UPS by the distributer. I called back and got the same girl. This time I was put on hold again as she had to check something. After FIFTEEN MINUTES I hung up and called back again. Now they say they have to call the distributer and see what's going on and they would call me back. Well, that was friday at around 3PM and I never got a call back before they closed. They are not open for service on weekends, so I guess I have to wait. AGAIN.

I was completely polite on every call, so I know they aren't doing this out of spite. They are just that incompetent.

Has anyone had luck with Impact?
    H&K USP .40
    XD Subcompact .40
    Ruger LCP

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Bad experience with Impact Guns

Everything I have ever wanted to order from them was out of stock.

I don't bother with those folks any more.

Your items were probably back ordered and they didn't have the courtesy to inform you.