Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default New Fatboy Gun Belt - 2 Fools Leather

I tired to search before posting to make sure this isn't the 20th post but I couldn't find any mention of them or their belt, so here we go....

Like most of us I have a family and 3 young boys to raise. So, when I go to make a purchase of something like a gun belt I do my research and try to make sure I am not buying something that I won't like or something that doesn't get the job done. We've all been there. I had a $100 budget but if the first belt is crap you're in trouble... LOL

After weeks of searching I found an odd belt that perked my interest. It is designed with no buckle and it looked like just the ticket. 14 oz single piece of bull leather, nice color and stitching but she was $86 shipped and I had found similar belts on eBay and other places for around $50. After watching some YouTube videos I broke down and took my chances. Now to Order the belt, I had to call and then send the money via PayPal or he could take a CC over the phone but I don't like giving out my CC number. Super nice guy, shipped it out the very next morning and I could not have been more pleased with the process in the end (not a big phone guy).

A few days go by and the belt comes. It fits perfect. There aren't any flaws. Really nice color and consistent thickness. It works so well that I forget the Glock is even on my side because the support of the belt is amazing. Now the best part, there isn't a buckle digging into my stomach (yes I am a bit of a bigger fellow) so that is a huge plus and I'm not over tightening my Walmart belt to try and compensate for the weight of the gun! I can't be the only guy changing his pants 15 minutes after getting home because the belt is killing me???? I can't say enough about this belt other than letting everyone know to take a look at his Facebook page! I swear its the best choice I've made!!

He also has some amazing looking holsters that are hand tooled!

https://www.facebook.com/trunkmaker

Two Fools Leather Goods
    Curt Gillock
    704-282-1404

Thanks!
    Last edited by DonaldFite; January 17th, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: New Fatboy Gun Belt - 2 Fools Leather

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldFite View Post
    I tired to search before posting to make sure this isn't the 20th post but I couldn't find any mention of them or their belt, so here we go....
    It's getting harder and harder to start a thread without someone suggesting you use the search function first. Maybe I'm the minority but I like seeing new threads. I also find people come here to share what they know and seem to enjoy doing it, isn't that the point of an active forum? Search is for Google, threads are for forums the way I see it.

That sounds like a great find. I know the feeling of researching what you buy. I've missed out on a few fine guns while I researched them but I've also avoided buying a few I shouldn't. I am going to look into this as I could use another belt too.
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

(Centre County)

Did you check out http://thebeltman.net/ ?? Have had 2 belts from him for over 4 years now... wear one of them everyday for work on the farm...

Thanks guys!! I hope someone else enjoys one of these as much as I do...

I did look at the Beltman and he was on the list of candidates. His belts were the same price too. In the end it came down the the buckle or should I say the lack of one. My only regret is that I waited so long to buy a good belt. Suffering with store belts was a nightmare....