Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Exclamation Police Released Video: Guy pulls MAC-10 after fight!

Found this on a website I freqent. I've seen the full version of this video which shows the guy in gray wearing an ankle monitor commonly used for people on house arrest. He is obviously on probation or something yet still has access to a MAC-10. I'm sure this comes as a shock to lawmakers but criminals are still able to get guns. Yes, seriously despite all the restrictions on people purchasing firearms legally criminals are still finding a way to get guns. Sadly, its probably easier for the 17 y/o guy wearing the ankle monitor to get a Mac-10 than it is for law abiding joe shmoe. Of course I understand everything is easier when you don't follow the rules.
    Another surprising fact is that they actually attempt to fight or wrestle with little sucess. After wasting all that energy they come to their senses and pull out their gats! The narration from 6'3" 350+ L'Tanya(yes thats the real name, i'm estimating the physical attributes) is priceless. Considering the fact she is holding two of her kids while filming and refereeing. I'm sure you'll find this one to be a gem.

The video, which drug unit detectives recovered while investigating the shooting of Ryan Hollis North, 19, of the 500 block of Porter Street in Alton, led to two brothers being charged Tuesday with two Class X felonies.

Police say they believe the woman who shot the video organized the fight to settle a feud between the two men on Sunday.

The Madison County State's Attorney's Office charged Bryon D. Blake, 17, and Byron E. Blake, 21, both of the 1200 block of Surrey Court in Godfrey, with armed violence and aggravated battery with a firearm.

Judge Richard Tognarelli ordered the men jailed without bond.

The video was taken Sunday morning outside a residence in the 1500 block of Mack Street.

Police identified the woman who lives at the house as L'Tanya M. Smith and say she is the one who recorded the fight on a video camera. Her voice is audible on camera throughout the incident.

"Fight one-on-one, this is fair," the woman says at beginning of the video. "Just fight. Everybody's got anger here."

The two young men struggle with each other, one appearing to take a dominant stance as they wrestle each other to the ground and then exchange blows.

As the recording continues, other men can be seen crowding in toward the battlers. Then, in a shocking turn of events, the camera shows a young man holding a long-barreled handgun that police say is a Mac-10 semi-automatic machine pistol, similar in appearance to an Uzi.

Another man standing by the door of the house also can be seen holding a silver pistol, whom police say is North, the victim of the shooting.

"What are you doing?" the woman yells. "No, no guns! Put that up! Get in the house. Why is this thing happening like this, it's not supposed to happen!"

She repeats "No guns" several times.

A shot rings out and the video abruptly ends.

VIDEO BELOW:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=763_1209594151

(Chester County)

Default Re: Police Released Video: Guy pulls MAC-10 after fight!

I really don't want to piss anyone off but just look at the video. Lower end urban enviroment. It is what it is, it is common place for these "thugs" to act like jackasses. I am super sure that jackass there went out and bought that gun legally. Man the gun control shit really works!!! Dripping with sarcasm and distane by the way.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Potter County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    I really don't want to piss anyone off but just look at the video. Lower end urban enviroment. It is what it is, it is common place for these "thugs" to act like jackasses. I am super sure that jackass there went out and bought that gun legally. Man the gun control shit really works!!! Dripping with sarcasm and distane by the way.
    you got that right !!
    gun control dosen't work, career criminal control will !

(Berks County)

It was probably airsoft

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    It was probably airsoft
    That is a really great way to end up dead!!!!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    That is a really great way to end up dead!!!!!!
    Where did I say that I wouldn't have shot him in that scenario? I merely suggested that the weapon might not have been an actual Mac 10. The picture quality is very poor and I have some misgivings about it even being a Mac 10, if it is a real firearm.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Where did I say that I wouldn't have shot him in that scenario? I merely suggested that the weapon might not have been an actual Mac 10. The picture quality is very poor and I have some misgivings about it even being a Mac 10, if it is a real firearm.
    No what i was saying is that air soft look super realistic now a days and truth be told you pull one on me I am not going to wait to see if it is real. It is a justifiable I thought I was gonna die and shot and killed him. That is what I meant. But the shot at the very end was no air soft. I was merely stating you pull and air soft on someone it is a very good way to shot with a real gun!!!

(Philadelphia County)

My question is: Why couldn't they just solve their dispute with calm discussion, and an airing of their grievances ?? This is a perfect example of why guns should be banned !!

LMAO !!!!! I almost typed that with a straight face !! WooooHooooooo, I crack myself up

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Chester County)

[QUOTE=ShakeyDad;291764]My question is: Why couldn't they just solve their dispute with calm discussion, and an airing of their grievances ?? This is a perfect example of why guns should be banned !!

I think I just peed, how you even though of that with a straight face is beyond me.

(York County)

TYpical behavior from those class of people. Clowns want to video tape a fight and end up with an assault weapon. Figures.
    3%

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast