Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Chester County Outdoors

Venice pizza is really really good.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by skb40466 View Post
    Stopped into their new location on RT. 30. Disappointed once again with the lack of social skills with the staff. I rarely go here even when they were in Malvern because of their customer indifference. I guess I will continue to patronize my go to places in Montgomery Co because Chester Co is out to lunch!

Peace!
    Peace, most people think the guys are pretty decent fellows. You may want to reflect on your attitude.

I'm thinking that building used to be the Indian food place. We used to go to Venice Pizza across the street for dinner when I worked down at Frazer. They are pretty good too. Good pizza and good service.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by Kadonny View Post
    FYI, they are moving down the street towards Route 29 just past where Route 401 meets Route 30. The new shop will be very nice, I think they are moving in like 2 weeks. that's what Matt said. Good people to deal with.
    Great! that parking situation at the old location was tough. Is it in the strip mall with the chinese buffet and the KFC?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Great! that parking situation at the old location was tough. Is it in the strip mall with the chinese buffet and the KFC?
    No. It's between 401 and 29 on the north side of 30. Pretty big sign out front and on building saying firearms and archery.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Peace, most people think the guys are pretty decent fellows. You may want to reflect on your attitude.

I'm thinking that building used to be the Indian food place. We used to go to Venice Pizza across the street for dinner when I worked down at Frazer. They are pretty good too. Good pizza and good service.
    Not to draw you in an argument, but that was my observable experience. You however state no direct experience except to mention 'most people' as an unfounded basis.

Peace

(Montgomery County)

I have to concur with skb40466. The staff at CCO are helpful, but "cold" in how you are treated as a customer. Maybe it depends if they know you or are a frequent purchaser. But that's how I was treated twice... indifferent.

Now Venice Pizza... I used to have a regular seat there. All goof stuff and great owners and staff.
    Last edited by Auriemma; September 13th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.

(Chester County)

Peace, I've been into the old shop and have bought ammo and discussed prices and ordering certain firearms. They showed me the newest version of the Smith and Wesson Model 29 and I wasn't impressed, they didn't have any used ones either. They have always been very polite and cooperative. They are there to get and keep your business. The new shop is just east of the Vishay plant and west of Friendly's Restaurant. I went by there the other day but didn't have time to stop in.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

OK... so I've been CCO a few times. Last week I went in to see if they had a box I could ship my P320 back to Sig in. The girl at the register looks at me like I've got 3 heads and excuses herself. Then this younger employee comes out of the back with this condescending scowl on his face asking what I need the box for. So I explained about needing to ship my P320 back for the upgrade. he then tells me that "I" cannot do it. It must be done through an FFL. He didn't like the fact I told him he was wrong, because Sig is handling it all and footing the whole bill. He told me to bring my pistol in and he will ship it. Nope... not gonna happen... no thanks. I'm done with CCO.

My P320 went back to Sig in it's original case in a medium FedEx box. No issues at the FedEx store... and they knew it was a firearm.

I have run into an endless supply of gun shop and gun show employees, including the ones with their name on the FFL, that don't seem to know much about relevant gun laws.
    Oh well, their problem, not mine.......usually.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Auriemma View Post
    OK... so I've been CCO a few times. Last week I went in to see if they had a box I could ship my P320 back to Sig in. The girl at the register looks at me like I've got 3 heads and excuses herself. Then this younger employee comes out of the back with this condescending scowl on his face asking what I need the box for. So I explained about needing to ship my P320 back for the upgrade. he then tells me that "I" cannot do it. It must be done through an FFL. He didn't like the fact I told him he was wrong, because Sig is handling it all and footing the whole bill. He told me to bring my pistol in and he will ship it. Nope... not gonna happen... no thanks. I'm done with CCO.

My P320 went back to Sig in it's original case in a medium FedEx box. No issues at the FedEx store... and they knew it was a firearm.
    For what it is worth, I am willing to go back to CCO and give them a second or even a third chance. I believe I caught them on an off day, but my initial experience upon their opening on RT 30 is quite similar to above. I hope they are monitoring this board.

Peace

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast