Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Chester County Outdoors

I stopped into Chester County Outdoors in Frazer today to check them out. They are a new shop since May of this year I believe the man working there said. They are a small shop but they have some nice pistols, a few shotguns and long arms. I was very limited on the amount of time I could spend there so I asked a few questions about Sig magazines availability and prices on a Sig M400. They were very polite and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I wanted some plinking 9mm (115gr FMJ) but he just sold the last two boxes he had right before I got there but it appeared he had a pretty good selection of other calibres of ammo.

I wish I had more time but I had only a few minutes. It was long enough to determine though that the two fellows that worked there or maybe owned the place were competent and very polite. I'll go back when I have more time. It's very close to me.

Chester County Outdoors
    609 East Lancaster Ave
    Frazer PA 19355
    484-328-3354

https://www.facebook.com/ChesterCountyOutdoors

It's located right across the street from John's Pizza.
    Last edited by JenniferG; August 10th, 2013 at 12:20 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Default Re: Chester County Outdoors

G,

I noticed that shop yesterday but I was working so I couldn't shop! How are their prices??
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Chester County)

From what I saw I'd say their prices are in line with most of the retailers in the area. I'm sure since they are just starting out their prices are going to be competitive. The two closest competitors are French Creek Outfitters and Gordon's.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Ok "G" next time i'm out that way I'll have to stop in!
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Chester County)

I also just noticed this the other day and was wondering about it. Thanks for the little review Jen. Ill have to stop in there one of these days.
    Last edited by ckellyme3; August 10th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

(Chester County)

Smile Re: Chester County Outdoors

Stopped by this past Saturday with my daughter. Great and knowledgable guys! Genuine interest in the customer from what I experienced. I did not buy anything but handled several guns. Lots of quality manufactures. No H&K but plenty of S&W and SIG. 2 of my three personal favorites.

They are getting their class III. Want to get a can for my SIG 556 and will get it from them when they are licensed.

Will definitely give them a look whenever I am in the market for something new for the collection.

Mike C

(Chester County)

Thank you for posting about CCO. I would have never found out about this place, otherwise.

So, because of these posts, I stopped by today, and met Ben & Matt and chatted for a bit. Very friendly guys.

They said they can get practically any guns....except for CZ....just because CZ can't keep up with the demand.

I didnt really check the price on firearms...just because I really dont know MSRP and good price for those on display, anyways.

Because both Ben and Matt were very pleasant to talk to, I will be stoping by from time to time for sure.

(Oh, the store is...or the store front door is a bit hard to locate the first time. The building is shared with a barber shop. The barber shop is next to the parking lot, and CCO door is far end.)

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by fat_frog View Post
    Thank you for posting about CCO. I would have never found out about this place, otherwise.

So, because of these posts, I stopped by today, and met Ben & Matt and chatted for a bit. Very friendly guys.

They said they can get practically any guns....except for CZ....just because CZ can't keep up with the demand.

I didnt really check the price on firearms...just because I really dont know MSRP and good price for those on display, anyways.

Because both Ben and Matt were very pleasant to talk to, I will be stoping by from time to time for sure.

(Oh, the store is...or the store front door is a bit hard to locate the first time. The building is shared with a barber shop. The barber shop is next to the parking lot, and CCO door is far end.)
    Easiest landmark is johns pizza. They are directly across the street. If you GPS mailing address says Fraser but they are actually in Malvern.

(Chester County)

Across the street from the movie theater? I had no idea this place existed, will try to check them out this weekend.

(Chester County)

Talking Re: Chester County Outdoors

It is on the Same side as the movie Theater.

I will be heading there this evening. I am glad there is more competition around West Chester.

I love French Creek Outfitters (and Cigar Cigars across the sreet) but It is a little drive from the borough.

also, a few co workers have stopped in the Frazer place and have nothing but good things to say about the it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast