Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

1) Would you come to a get together at South Philadelphia Archery & Gun (in south Philly at 9th/Ellsworth)?
    2) Would you rather do this on a weekend or weekday night?
    3) Are you a Member or a VIP Member of SPA&G?
    4) If you are not a VIP member how much would you be willing to pay to bring your own ammo (be reasonable, this is where ranges make or lose a lot of cash)

1) Count me in.

2) Doesnt matter. Wednesdays and Saturdays after 4pm are optimal for me though. If its on a weeknight, I doubt I'll be able to make it before 6pm.

3)Neither yet. Saving up.

4)$10 - $15 ? I believe regular price for non-members is $25 to bring your own ammo.

Im going to be shooting .45, anybody knows of any deals, or anybody interested in buying in Bulk and sharing the cost???

(Philadelphia County)

My schedule is crazy but when the date and time is decided I will try to make it. Maybe you should see if, as an option to paying to bring your own ammo, they might put together a special buy for us. To be very honest, I am not particularly fussy about what I shoot at the range. Whatever they stock would most likely be fine with me. Standard .45 hardball and LRN or FMJ .38's in the wheelies.
    Be Safe,
    Jim

(Bucks County)

Trouble with indoor ranges is that they are too restricting in way of hanging out and socializing. Shooting is great but we all do that all of the time. Would be nice to meet fellow members and pass around each others guns.

Since the weather is finally nice how about a lazy Sunday afternoon at a outdoor range where we do not have to watch the clock.

Just a suggestion.

Oh yeah, we will need the T-Shirts first.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2
    Trouble with indoor ranges is that they are too restricting in way of hanging out and socializing.
    At SPA&G this isn't too bad, there's an area right outside the range where people can talk and downstairs they have a whole area with couches, tables, and a TV.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

lets lock this in.... Throw out a date! I say... May 30 (Tuesday) night at 5:30 pm..... South Philly Arch and gun
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinGN
    lets lock this in.... Throw out a date! I say... May 30 (Tuesday) night at 5:30 pm..... South Philly Arch and gun
    Date is ok...I'd get there a bit later, say 7ish.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinGN
    May 30th sounds like as good a date as any. I'll be at the range tomorrow and see if I can find Jimmy. If not I will call him Monday and work out the final details.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

okay!!! keep us posted..
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Philadelphia County)

May 30th sounds good to me too.

(Philadelphia County)

i'm there. lemme know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast