Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Thought Obiwanobama was bad? Here comes Hillary

Another buyer I work with was discussing Hillary with me today. He is a lot younger than me and is ambivalent towards politics in general. He and I both believe we're in for eight years of her in the WH.

As bogey1 pointed out, the presidential election is out of our hands any more. Besides, please name me anyone the GOP will run in the primaries who has a S'sCIH of winning the general election. It's gonna be a Romney/McCain replay in '16.
    Johnnie F.

(Centre County)

Lightbulb Re: Thought Obiwanobama was bad? Here comes Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Totez View Post
    What in God's name makes you think she is any less horrible than Obama?

I seem to recall a lot of people saying similar sentences regarding Obama's first and second terms.
    Clarification: I do not necessarily believe that she would be BETTER, I believe that bho HATES the United States. I do not believe Hilary HATES the United States. bho and she may have similar or exactly the same policies, but I truly believe their motives are very different. bho wants nothing less than a world with no United States, no hope of restoring it, and no history of it ever existing.
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

(Delaware County)

Just hearing a Christie vs Clinton for POTUS scenerio makes me wanna go out to buy ammo and MRE's. We are doomed.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by spartakis252 View Post
    I would think her medical condition(s) would disqualify her from the job.
    The lack of a brain, heart, and soul? Yeah, I'd say that qualifies as a serious medical condition!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Just hearing a Christie vs Clinton for POTUS scenerio makes me wanna go out to buy ammo and MRE's. We are doomed.
    Yeah. Clinton will get rid of all the ammo and Christie would eat all of the MREs!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Pssh. The whole shit vs turd sandwich debate has been going on since before I was born. Our country has been going to hell since its inception. It nearly fell apart in the Civil War.

(Lancaster County)

I predict ammo and guns will be widely available at decent prices late 2014 to mid 2015. Then the Hillary scare will kick in about early to mid 2016. So be prepared for a short buying opportunity.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GregorOneEye View Post
    Imagine it being Chris Christie versus Hillary Clinton. Holy shit, end times scenario there.
    So they will be in the same place at the same time for the debates? Hopefully Al Qaeda attacks the building on their way to the IRS. Or, perhaps Hillary's infinite bullshit field gets caught in Christie's gravitational event horizon and it forms a black hole and swallows them in a burst of Meatball-rays.

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    I predict ammo and guns will be widely available at decent prices late 2014 to mid 2015. Then the Hillary scare will kick in about early to mid 2016. So be prepared for a short buying opportunity.
    ^Ya'll better listen to this. It's been twice now like clockwork, I think we should ban complainers next time.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Shes coming.

SuperPACs have millions already, Hollyweird allies are making a Hillary movie (starring Dianne Lane of all people playing the ugly fuck-hag), and the Dem parties in every state are fighting voter ID laws so as to allow lots of dead Dems and direlects to vote for the bitch.

And you thought Christie was bad... Better hope Reagan comes back from the dead.
    In 2008 she had the highest negative rating of any Democratic candidate. This was before she became Secretary of State and Wikileaks and Benghazi showed that she is not a serious wielder of power.

To many she's America's Evil Mother In Law.

The "Four Dead Americans! What difference does it make?" sound bite will be hung around her neck.

Only the most partisan of Democrats will even consider her. They will talk about a "strong woman", who was so strong that she let herself be cuckholded repeatedly so she could "build a political career"?

She might get the nomination and might get the job. Doubt it though... it'll be someone new next time around.

(Chester County)

Hillary may not "hate" America in the same way Obama does, but still wants to continue to transform it just like Obama is doing. I do believe she hates a free, capitalist America.

If Hillary is elected we are in for more regulation, more taxes, more anti-capitalism, more PC everything, more race divisive rhetoric, more domestic spying, more debt, more attempted gun control, and the creation of a Marxist totalitarian state.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123