Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Fitzpatrick, Toomey, and Manchin

I recently wrote to my congressman, Mike Fitzpatrick, about my concern over gun control efforts. He proudly just sent me an email telling me how he supports the Toomey-Manchin efforts. How do we find someone to run against this two-faced jack wagon in the primary? He needs to go!

You may be interested to know that on January 22nd, I introduced H.R. 329, the Strengthening Background Checks Act. My legislation will incentivize states to make their laws compliant with the intent of the NICS or face a mandatory reduction in grants available for law enforcement.

I am also a supporter of the Toomey-Manchin Amendment to strengthen background checks. There is agreement on both sides of this debate that the most effective thing we can do immediately to help reduce gun violence in this country is strengthening the national background check system. Our number one priority must be ensuring that dangerous people are unable to access dangerous weapons and threaten the safety of our communities.
    Last edited by BobFromBucks; July 25th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Default Re: Fitzpatrick, Toomey, and Manchin

I'm sick of this "both sides" shit. Day by day the government is getting more destructive to our liberties. And the sickening part of it all is that our society is getting dis-mantled in the name of "Freedom" and "Safety". We used to call this Orwellian but it is beyond Orwellian. Change needs to come or should I say change will come. Either this country will run itself into the ground on it's current path or a few will make a stand. My bets are on it being run into the ground. The I-phones are cheap and the A/C is on so we will will ride it down on to the flames.

Mikey Fitz is a RINO in the purest form. Any half-assed Democrat could beat him and continue Pennsylvania's descent to become a Blue state. Though I voted for him my alternative was Boockvar who made Casey look like Ronald Reagan.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Lancaster County)

I like the punishment section of the bill....

"Or they risk losing grants to law enforcement"

The most bi partisan part of the bill was the amendment for national CC reciprocity.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    There is agreement on both sides of this debate that the most effective thing we can do immediately to help reduce gun violence in this country is strengthening the national background check system. Our number one priority must be ensuring that dangerous people are unable to access dangerous weapons and threaten the safety of our communities.

What an idiot. Background checks will do NOTHING to stop violence committed by PEOPLE (criminals) with a gun. Stop letting convicted felons back on the street multiple times where they can acquire guns ILLEGALLY and use them to commit violent crime.

(Montgomery County)

I guess Fitzpatrick never listened to any of my emails...

(Bucks County)

It seems this Marxist administration is spreading like a cancer and the only way politicians can survive the sickness is go along with them for the "cure".

We're only 7 months into this "lame duck", 4 year term for "Der Fuhrer". What's it going to look like 1-2 years from now? 4 years ago I used sarcasm every chance I could when responding to these Progressives. Now I'm really concerned for the immediate future of my kids, wife, family and friends.

I've done just about all one can do....you name it. I will not give up doing what I'm doing, but I'm finding myself down on my knees praying more than ever. There, I find my only true Peace....until I read the news again!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson