Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Is Sen. Toomey still a Senator?

Haven't heard a peep outta him since his mis-guided day in the spotlight on his expanded background checks show.

You would think that with all of the challenges, issues and scandals going on in our country, that the good Senator would reassure his constituents that he is fighting the good fight for us (and trying to redeem himself from the gun thingy).

So, being the concerned citizen that I am, I called his Allentown office to ask the staff where he's been.

"Well, the Senator has been very busy working on these important issues."

"Really?", I said.

"Yes, and if you check his web-site, like the 'News Room' section, you will see everything there."

OK, so I checked out the web-site, and surprise surprise, the person responsible for keeping it current must be on vacation or something, because there is not any mention of his views or position on the IRS scandal, NSA surveillance / spying, AP scandal, Immigration, Benghazi hearings, Foreign ME policy, zippycare delay, etc., etc.

I called the office back to let them know that they are giving out false information (that the web-site is current).

Anyway, I am kind of glad that he's keeping his yapper shut, given the aggravation and grief it caused many of us the last time he had it open.

Rob

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Is Sen. Toomey still a Senator?

He is practicing his SILENT routine for when he get elected OUT of office, just like Todd Eachus did after getting ousted by Tarah Toohil..... just wish it was sooner.......

(Bucks County)

I contacted his office by phone and email about the NSA. The person on the phone seemed disinterested in the issue. The email reply basically said he was protecting me by letting the NSA compile and keep the "Metadata".

He needs a primary challenger - which is what I said in my reply to the email.

(Bucks County)

No ... I believe he is a sOckpuppet.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Wayne County)

Called his office in Allentown, seems his DC and Sranton office don't take calls anymore to ask about his stand on DataHub. During the conversation I mentioned that I heard he was back at it with his gun BS. His aide did confirm that he still stands by it and will bring it up again. I recommend everyone call and write the GOP and tell them no votes, no money for Toomey. When he pulls a Specter he takes GOP money with him.

I don't know much about politics, but why can't we petition to boot him out of office like they are doing in Colorado (Senate recall election it's called?)? Do we not have enough support from gun groups to make this happen? I would like this two-faced traitor to see what happens when he goes against the people.

(Berks County)

He knows he got trounced, so he's keeping quiet. He's going to do what every other snake politician does: lay low, wait for everyone to think he's gone away, and then strike when no one's paying attention.

Don take your eye off Toomey (or Manchin, or McCarthy, or Schumer, or Durbin) for one minute. He couldn't get his gun laws passed publicly, so now he'll go the "smoke-filled room" route and try to get it passed on the sneak.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(York County)

F Toomey! I'm pretty sure he received plenty of messages over the months telling him that he's done next election. Arlen Spector 2.0

Anyone on here want to run for senator?

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by kp15460 View Post
    F Toomey! I'm pretty sure he received plenty of messages over the months telling him that he's done next election. Arlen Spector 2.0

Anyone on here want to run for senator?
    Sure..... do I get my own drone to fly around ?????

(Adams County)

i would do it . but i made a promise to my mother that i would only do honest work. so i could not be a dem. or a republican. the constitution is the law of the land. i want to see that imposter in the white house gone and in jail along with most of his apointees.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast