Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Holder and Trayvon's Mom to Speak in Philly

As long as Nutter can get his mug in a few pictures and make some press, he'd shill for anything race/liberal related. If anyone would actually look, the toughest thing he's done to combat crime is tell adults to stop behaving like "idiots and assholes". He's as useless as tits on a bull, but plays well to the "base". He really does disgust me.

On a side note, will the Russians or the Black Panthers be running security for the protests?
    5.56mm, 9mm, .40SW, .44 Mag, .357 Mag, .22LR, 12GA, .45-70, 7.62x54R

(Bucks County)

If they really want to do some good, they should discuss why 90+ percent of young black males are killed by other young black males.
    Last edited by Dr. J; July 23rd, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

touche!!
    ALL THE RACIAL PROFILING IS FROM THE RACIST BAIT HATER TO ANTAGONIZE RIOTS AND SUCH, THEN IT HAPPENS-MARTIAL LAW NEED BE INJECTED! they don't know-not here! we wont be ALLOWING OURSELVES TO BEING IGNORANT AND DUMBED DOWN! WHICH IS WHAT they're, obama/holder, COUNTING ON! Also, If not for the Africans selling there own folks to the world, hence, leading to there purchase and eventually with the help of many, not just AFRICAN SLAVES, led to the path of freedom from slavery for all. Don't forget this,none of OBAMA'S ANCESTORS, WERE EVER A SLAVE. HMM, PRETTY DAG GONE WEIRD.
    NOW THINK ABOUT THAT ONE! If you were not taken for sale, not made a slave, what else was there? Those selling them.. DON'T LET YOUR FELLOW AFRICAN MAN ENSLAVE YOU, your mind or how far this country and others have come together and united since. Furthermore: remember it was a white man who videotaped the Rodney King incident and turned it in. Not a black person, and you know why? Because, most communities, they don't hear athing, see a thing, or say anything!!I'm not going to say racism doesn't exist, but it's not the cause of what happened in this case. They are getting paid plenty to do this and other gigs-yeah that's what they referred it as being! AND WERE GONNA STAND OUR GROUND-OUR AMERICAN COLORS ARE RED, WHITE AND BLUE! SO, OORAH ON THOSE COLORS!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Not sure if that is a true statement. I have a neighbor who's son is a "Thuglet" but she has done evrything she could to raise him right. Sometimes your best efforts isnt enough. Soon this will all blow over and something else will be on the front page.
    Look at Travon's brother. He seems to be an upstanding young man. Seriously.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by PSUWaz00 View Post
    On a side note, will the Russians or the Black Panthers be running security for the protests?
    Worse...the Black Russian Panthers!!!
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...

(Berks County)

Pathetic..............
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    Look at Travon's brother. He seems to be an upstanding young man. Seriously.
    Perhaps I am a little slow....but what does that have to do with the statement I made ??? Unless you are stating that Trevon's brother is seriously an upstanding man. Which I doubt.

Was Timothy Mcveigh's parents doing a bad job when they raised an Army veteren who was until 9/11 the biggest terrorist on US soil ??? Or perhaps Hitler's parents..maybe they were at fault too. Or maybe Ted Kacznski parents were horrible people. Lets blame Mrs. And Mrs. Klebold for the Columbine massacre. Or perhaps Lawrence Brewer's parents for dragging James Byrd behind a truck...(Who by the way whose dad was a preacher and mom was a school teacher.) Let's blame O.J Simpson's parents for raising a college educated, Heisman Trophy winning, murdering piece of garbage.

I say....lets put the blame where it belongs....on the pieces of shit that actually commited the crimes. Personal responsibility.....what a great concept.....
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I'll say what I always say when this comes up; lets get rid of Philly and let NJ have them. That solves the problem, we don't have to deal with them anymore and they can get their communist gun laws that they seem to want.
    1776 or 1984? - You decide.

(Philadelphia County)

When I read threads like this, It's always comforting knowing how quickly our fellow Pennsylvanians will sell out all there fellow gun owning Pennsylvanians to New Jersey.

Seriously tough, Once again thanks to all the people who came down to Philly for the OC walk and for Mark for setting the thing up.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRaider5 View Post
    When I read threads like this, It's always comforting knowing how quickly our fellow Pennsylvanians will sell out all there fellow gun owning Pennsylvanians to New Jersey.

Seriously tough, Once again thanks to all the people who came down to Philly for the OC walk and for Mark for setting the thing up.
    We'll cover your relocation to a different part of PA.
    1776 or 1984? - You decide.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast