August 3, 2013 8:30 am – 5:30 pm

412 Coal Valley Road
Clairton, PA 15025

$150.00

Active Shooter Classes
Ever wonder “What do I do if i’m in the mall and some crazed lunitic opens fire?”. FAST-Tactics has developed this 4 hour awareness class based on Homeland Security’s Active Shooter Program for everyday people. We are the first line of defense against these phycopaths. We’ve put together an infoirmative presentation so students can prepare to react. FAST-Tactics also includes some force on force training so students can experience what it is like to be in the fight.

Introduction to Tactical Medicine.
THIS CLASS IS FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON. NO PRIOR TRAINING NEEDED!

Columbine (1999)
Virginia Tech (2007)
Ft Hood Texas (2009)
Oakland (2012)
First Respond will be there in just minutes …… But you will only have seconds.
62 murdered, how many could have been saved? The concept of Tactical Medicine takes the best treatment into the worst places. You will learn the life saving techniques taken straight from the U.S. Military’s TC3 doctrine that has brought more casualties home alive than any time in History. Our course is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to save yourself and the ones you care about. Bad things happen, to good people, be ready for yourself and for them.

This class is for the the person who wants or needs to know how to save their own life, on the worse day of their life.
This class will cover.
Tactical Mindset
Prep.
Basic trauma battle care
Gear needed, how to use it, and where to get it.
Force on force training in our 15,000 square foot training area.
This class will teach you the Knowledge and skills to save your life.

Contact for any Questions or registration.

Gear needed to bring to Class:
1. Clothing suitable for weather and able to move well in. (BDU type works well)
2. Eye protection.
3. Knee and or elbow pads.
4. snacks and or lunch.
5. If you have a airsoft training pistol and holster.
6. Med kit and or I.A.F.K. or blow out Kit. If you have one If not it's ok we help with that.
7. And A open mind and ready to learn.

More info at

http://www.fast-tactics.com/

http://www.fast-tactics.com/wordpress/store/

or more info contact
(412) 260-1774 / jsmith@FAST-Tactics.com