Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Mother of Newtown shooting victim urges Pa. lawmakers to expand gun background checks

HARRISBURG – The mother of a first-grader killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last December told state lawmakers here that expanding background checks won't eliminate gun crimes but it will save lives.

Francine Lobus Wheeler testified Wednesday before the House Judiciary Committee calling for closing the loophole that allows people to buy a long gun such as a rifle or shotgun without undergoing a background check.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4...#ixzz2ZKACpR2k
    Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

(York County)

Default Re: Mother of Newtown shooting victim urges Pa. lawmakers to expand gun background ch

She can take her ass and her ideas back to Connecticut. I don't go to her state and tell them what I think they need to do.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Mother of Newtown shooting victim urges Pa. lawmakers to expand gun background ch

Quote Originally Posted by kp15460 View Post
    She can take her ass and her ideas back to Connecticut. I don't go to her state and tell them what I think they need to do.
    I think we should start.

Sandy hook is old news. The zimmerman case is the new "lets see how many rights we can take from you" agenda.

(Mercer County)

The bitch has a lot of nerve. Go back to frigg'in gun hating New England. No one here is interested in your bullshit! Most of those states up there suck ass. I know, I have to work there often and it always sucks. Most of the people are rude, ignorant, self absorbed and think they know better than anyone else. A bunch of total lefty dickheads, with CT and MASS leading the dickhead charge.

P.S. Not one of the assholes can drive either!!!
    You can't fix stupid....... So I try to ignore Liberals!

(Schuylkill County)

They always blame the guns. How come they never blame the Soccer moms that raised the little bastard. Always telling him everything was fine and letting them play call of duty 12hrs a day. When the need to make them play outside With friends and learn how to socialize once in awhile. I'm tired of hearing guns, when all these mass shooting are all the same little loner liberal basement knome.

(Mercer County)

I agree, they never blame the real problem which is mental health. Why, do you ask? Because that would be a very big problem that would require a ton of money and time to fix. If they just try to strip gun rights away, it looks like they are doing something and it takes much less time and money. What a bunch of nit wits!
    You can't fix stupid....... So I try to ignore Liberals!

(Bucks County)

X2 only thing that needs to be said

Ditto! X200

CL

(Bucks County)

Either these people are ticked they ain't in the "limelight" anymore or they're being paid off by Bloomberg, but this crap needs to stop.

They've become Anti-Freedom protesters [now] and the gloves are off....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast