Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Info request

(Montgomery County)

Default Info request

to any of you all who might still be film photography folks: ever had any problem like the guy in NJ here couple months ago who photographed his son holding his (son's) AR-15 .22LR modified? Ya know, some CVS dweeb gets her panties in a bunch and calls the cops.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Info request

A lot of CVS's and similar pharmacies have completely discontinued in-house photo developing and only offer digital printing.

On the rare occasion they get regular film they send it to a lab. I would guess that a lab would be more professional/discreet, but that's just a guess.

(Chester County)

What is this "film" stuff you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_s View Post
    to any of you all who might still be film photography folks: ever had any problem like the guy in NJ here couple months ago who photographed his son holding his (son's) AR-15 .22LR modified? Ya know, some CVS dweeb gets her panties in a bunch and calls the cops.
    Shawn Moore?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...mily-services/
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

(Berks County)

I actually waited to take pics of my (pathetic little) collection, for insurance reasons, until after I purchased a digital camera. I saw no reason for anyone else to know my biz.

I worked in a photo development shop (more professional than retail) too many years ago. We don't look at all the pics, but we do notice a lot... a whole lot.

The incident you refer to was the most idiotic display of unjustified and unwarranted nanny-state antics I could never have imaging possible. But, and lucky for us, NJ has those types contained for now.

PS. the digital camera is going the way of celluloid too. Thanks in part to the iPhone.

I have personally met the guy. He is one heck of a guy and very much a patriot. I told him I just had to shake the hand of a guy who stood up for his rights.

He had a story on deloc ( my wife is a member) but for some reason or another it is no longer on the site. Not sure why? I know many other sites that had the information simply linked to deloc.org
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Lehigh County)

Back in film days, i had some developed of a hot tub party that got a little out of hand, I went to pick them up, there was a cute girl behind the counter. I felt a little embarrassed, but she says to me, how about inviting me to the next party.
    So I did what anyone would do, had another party over the weekend and she was there.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa.Sniper View Post
    Back in film days, i had some developed of a hot tub party that got a little out of hand, I went to pick them up, there was a cute girl behind the counter. I felt a little embarrassed, but she says to me, how about inviting me to the next party.
    So I did what anyone would do, had another party over the weekend and she was there.
    pics or it didn't happen

(Erie County)

Where was it stated that a CVS employee was involved? Dad posted a pic on Facebook, then someone called youth services.

Also, for film media, the negative (reversal) would have to be scanned to create a digital file that can be uploaded to a website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.