Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCTV installer

(Bucks County)

Default CCTV installer

Does anyone have any recommendations for CCTV installers in the bucks county area? More specifically new the Langhorne, Yardley area? Thanks!
    "

(Bucks County)

Default Re: CCTV installer

Wish I could help you out be unfortunately I don't of any installers. If I do hear of any I'll be sure to post it for you
    Jesus is Lord !

Check out Triguard. They handle all of our systems. http://www.triguards.com/

Are you having a home system installed? Is it a system you provide or the installer? I only ask because I have been looking at the systems at COSTCO and am considering purchase and installation. COSTCO offers complete camera and DVR packages, most of which are reasonably priced.

(Chester County)

Not to threadjack but I don't know of any installers... unless you wanted to hire me personally. I do have some CCTV experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    Check out Triguard. They handle all of our systems. http://www.triguards.com/

Are you having a home system installed? Is it a system you provide or the installer? I only ask because I have been looking at the systems at COSTCO and am considering purchase and installation. COSTCO offers complete camera and DVR packages, most of which are reasonably priced.
    I wanted to address this... isn't Costco anti-gun? I mean, you can spend your money how you please but I'm pretty sure Costco doesn't believe in your 2nd Amendment so I personally wouldn't give them any of my money.

Talking Re: CCTV installer

Quote Originally Posted by XavierBK View Post
    Not to threadjack but I don't know of any installers... unless you wanted to hire me personally. I do have some CCTV experience.

I wanted to address this... isn't Costco anti-gun? I mean, you can spend your money how you please but I'm pretty sure Costco doesn't believe in your 2nd Amendment so I personally wouldn't give them any of my money.
    Many businesses are anti gun. I've OC'd and CC'd at my local COSTCO many times and never had an issue. I have not noticed any indications of what you are saying but then again I don't go out of the way to ask all the employees I see. Maybe I just maintain a lower profile but no one has said a word and I was just there Sunday.

What makes more of a statement, refusing to shop there (COSTCO wouldn't care and wouldn't notice) or continueing to exercise my 2A rights?

Thanks for your permission to spend my money.
    Last edited by MT1; July 16th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle1985 View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for CCTV installers in the bucks county area? More specifically new the Langhorne, Yardley area? Thanks!

Loud and Clear - http://www.hometheater4you.com/

He's a neighbor and I've seen the system he installed in his house and he seems to do good work.

Bill

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by XavierBK View Post

My mother is a Manager at the Costo in Montgomeryville and she's never heard of a no-gun policy or anti-gun.
    I rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

(Bucks County)

I haven't decided whether to buy my own or just purchase a whole system. Was hoping to find someone who offers the service to start tossing around some ideas. Up until this point the only option I have had was to buy my own and hire an electrician. I am not too handy running wires yet alone making them unnoticeable. I still have time because I don't settle on the new house until the end of September. I've looked into the wireless ones but they seem to have some security issues since they can be hacked or interfere with wifi. I figured CCTV can't be accessed by someone just trolling by, I know that could still cut into it but hopefully they will be on camera by that point. As of now I plan to upgrade the houses current security system and get glass break sensors. Then I will work on the door jams and other physical barriers. After that I will look into the cameras since they are more for when I am not home.
    "

(Bucks County)

If you are looking for some higher head stuff give Omega a call.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle1985 View Post
    I haven't decided whether to buy my own or just purchase a whole system. Was hoping to find someone who offers the service to start tossing around some ideas. Up until this point the only option I have had was to buy my own and hire an electrician. I am not too handy running wires yet alone making them unnoticeable. I still have time because I don't settle on the new house until the end of September. I've looked into the wireless ones but they seem to have some security issues since they can be hacked or interfere with wifi. I figured CCTV can't be accessed by someone just trolling by, I know that could still cut into it but hopefully they will be on camera by that point. As of now I plan to upgrade the houses current security system and get glass break sensors. Then I will work on the door jams and other physical barriers. After that I will look into the cameras since they are more for when I am not home.
    I'm using wifi cctv with www.dropcam.com
    it has "bank level security" not sure what that means. but I really like it so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast