Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by LanceJ View Post
    No, saying the same thing. If your life or someone else is not in immediate danger " call the police" . Ex. If you see someone lurking around outside your home, call the police.Let them do their job, do not pick up your gun to go outside to investigate !!! Now if they try to enter your home, put down the phone ( then put them down).
    BTW, you are right, there was enough "reasonable doubt" Not Guilty was the only verdict the jury could have come back with....for that charge. I always felt that was the wrong charge to go with in the first place. It should have been " involuntary manslaughter " that seems like it because there was no intent.
    Using your own argument, why didn't Trayvon call the police? He wasn't in immediate danger and he obviously had a phone. He should of let the police handle it. Right?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    Using your own argument, why didn't Trayvon call the police? He wasn't in immediate danger and he obviously had a phone. He should of let the police handle it. Right?
    exactly....trayvon easily could of called the cops and said a creepy ass cracker was following him but instead he decided to assault Zimmerman

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprint51 View Post
    Hard to find anything when your head is so far up your ass
    Guess what finger I'm holding up ?

(Monroe County)

Would it be your liberal IQ finger?

(Lancaster County)

The one you use to count to potato?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Cumberland County)

t('-'t)

I see two and they aren't the nice ones.

(Schuylkill County)

The one you use to:
    Type with?
    Scratch you butt with?
    Pick your nose with?
    Taste things with?

I'm half tempted to wash your finger with soap and water.

(York County)

The one that indicates how many criminal thugs were killed by GZ in self defense?

III% - Stand and be counted

Lightbulb Re: Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence

No, saying the same thing. If your life or someone else is not in immediate danger " call the police" . Ex. If you see someone lurking around outside your home, call the police.Let them do their job, do not pick up your gun to go outside to investigate !!! Now if they try to enter your home, put down the phone ( then put them down).
    BTW, you are right, there was enough "reasonable doubt" Not Guilty was the only verdict the jury could have come back with....for that charge. I always felt that was the wrong charge to go with in the first place. It should have been " involuntary manslaughter " that seems like it because there was no intent.
    Based on the evidence presented at trial (including telephone records) GZ was getting out of the car when TM had made it home to his dad's girlfriends home (confirmed by FL States' star witness Jeantel.)

There was a four minute time after GZ left the car. For some unknown reason TM left the property and opportunity to call his dad and the police. Then he proceeded to the point where he encountered GZ. It is apparent that TM put himself in harms way by approaching GZ.

We know that is what TM (approach) did because of trial evidence and the interview that Jeantel did with Pierce Morgan last week. Jeantel explains that she told TM that the creepy ass cracker (CAC) was probably a gay sexual predator. This was the motive for TM to leave safety and "prey" upon GZ.

The media cherry picks what info to share.

[MSM also blatantly lied, obfuscated, changed, omitted, slandered and manufactured so much about this case from the begging that it has lead to lots of hate and anger.]

But if anybody sees the trial and interviews after the fact it is easy to see why that night was deadly. You have a proactive concerned citizens and misguided youth who thought he would teach the CAC a lesson. Regardless of race, I see young boys that fit TM description hectoring and lacking proper social etiquette when in public. TM went to give GZ a whoop ass.

GZ not using the best discernment on what to do and lacking street sense was handed a situation that he was not prepared for. The crash course was set and TM lost due to his assault and battery on GZ. GZ could not afford to let any attacker take possession and control of his firearm. What was GZ suppose to do?...hope the attacker had mercy and walk away during his his corrective therapy session as administered by the Young Jedi Treyvon...

"*igga Please!" Weezy Jefferson
    Last edited by vinnyg101; July 24th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by G19 View Post
    The fact that I was able to use google to find a picture sums it up. The fact that you are making accusations that anyone not agreeing with you is a racist sums it up.

Must be tough going through life assuming everyone is out to get you. They have meds for that now.
    First I don't need you or anyone else to "agree" with me. I'm going to state my views, with or without your approval. As for "everyone is out to get me" no, but I do know there are small minded idiot bigots on here....no offence. I would find more productive thing to google.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516