I tell alot of people to go to trop for ammo. Lately they have been telling me they don't have 22 or 9mm but I see plenty of it on there gunbroker site selling for triple what it would sell for in the store so I asked one of the guys in the store about it and he said they like to help out the people that don't live close. If that were true I would think they would make it a fixed reasonable price. One of the things that make our country great is a free market. I would have more respect for them if they would have said we can make triple profit by using an auction site instead of acting like they were trying to help someone out. We are a heavy shooting family so for now I will buy my ammo from them but when my other local shops get more ammo in I will spend the extra money and buy from them.I wonder how many of those people they "helped" out will be there to spend money at there new shop when it opens. I also wonder how many local people that couldn't get ammo because it was only available by auction will be there. Message to Trop: Take care of your local customers because they are the ones that paid for your new building.