Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Obama's speech to college students 7/2/13, Do not celebrate 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Wow, thanks for the neg rep, my bad I didn't see the bottom of the article as I stated. Seems to me you may want to find something important to do with yourself.
    no problem, I'd be happy to give you more if I could

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Obama's speech to college students 7/2/13, Do not celebrate 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    no problem, I'd be happy to give you more if I could
    Feeling is mutual, at least some good came from this thread as it outed obama supporters such as yourself.

(Chester County)

In all humor and satire there is truth. Obama would never say this but I think he believes it. Just like when Michelle said that it was the first time she was proud of America when Obama was nominated for President. First time? Really? In all the great things that America has done?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by schr8er2000 View Post
    So I guess you are against all POLITICAL SATIRE then.... guess you dont read to many papers, view political cartoons or watch tv then.... Oh well, to each their own
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrg516601 View Post
    The purpose of satire is not to discredit. It's purpose is to ridicule.
    I know what satire is and I am all for it.

My beef was that the OP tried to present it as fact rather than satire before realizing his mistake.

I have no problem with the original content, just the way it was misrepresented here as fact.
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Feeling is mutual, at least some good came from this thread as it outed obama supporters such as yourself.
    this maybe the most ridiculous thing i've ever read about me. you'd have been closer to the truth if you'd said I was gay

wow you did just retaliatory neg rep me.."get a life" From the guy who cares about his "rep" on an online forum. which one of us needs to get a life, I think it's you.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    this maybe the most ridiculous thing i've ever read about me. you'd have been closer to the truth if you'd said I was gay

wow you did just retaliatory neg rep me.."get a life" From the guy who cares about his "rep" on an online forum. which one of us needs to get a life, I think it's you.
    I read enough of your post to know that you like to stir the pot. As I said I mis the satire part and you got buthurt about it. You stirred this pot again by neg repping which seems to be common with you.

I'm also going to take a guess that you live a shallow life from what i read here along with many of your other posts.
    Last edited by arjohnson; July 4th, 2013 at 07:41 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123