Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: march on Washington DC September 9th 2013

Ya know what would make even more of an impact than this? Everyone from here who would go there showing up to raise funds and/or do a service project for hospitals and churches in Philly, Scranton, and Pittsburg instead, wearing pro gun t-shirts or OC'ing wearing dress shirts and ties. Speak to youth and ethnicities about liberty and individual responsibility and American free enterprise and why individual freedom and prosperity is better than communism which the other side is pushing. We need to win the hearts and minds of people in our own local areas who know us and come across as the good guys in ways that the national media can't lie about successfully. Once politicians get inside the DC beltway they absolutely will not listen to us no matter how much we show up jumping up and down and making noise. Our own population, however, CANNOT ignore what's in front of their very eyes which the media can't filter and spin.

Fix PA, not DC. Kick the anti gun political party out of PA entirely--make it not welcome ANYWHERE here. Start speaking up for liberty and the American way of life HERE. Then we move on to liberate NJ and MD. Think we'll have a DC problem after that?
    Last edited by Yellowfin; July 8th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

What happened with the July 4th armed march on DC?

We couldn't even get 500 people to Harrisburg, Morrisville or Doylestown. Too many of "us" aren't willing to go the distance.

Regards, Jim
    There have been rallies non-stop around the state. Not everyone can make every damn rally someone decides to throw together in a pinch. THIS is different.

We need some direction in Arizona, possible accommodations, how close can we get to the capitol, etc. We have a swelling group of patriots out here. I joined your forum to see what we can find out.

Thanks

(Northampton County)

Greetings,

What happened with the July 4th armed march on DC?

We couldn't even get 500 people to Harrisburg, Morrisville or Doylestown. Too many of "us" aren't willing to go the distance.

Regards, Jim
    We got thousands in Harrisburg, don't know about you'ins.

We couldn't get you there? Wasn't willing to go the distance?
    Last edited by ungawa; July 8th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

A big protest is good - but it doesn't fix anything unless there is a leader, or leaders, that want to step up and build a new government the moment the old one is gone. I'm all for it, but someone needs to lead it.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

I WAS there at ALL of the rallys I mentioned. Dunno about your head count, but sure didn't look like "thousands" to me at any of them. I'd not expect anyone to do something I wasn't willing to do myself.

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    We got thousands in Harrisburg, don't know about you'ins.

We couldn't get you there? Wasn't willing to go the distance?

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

What makes this one different? Not being argumentative, just curious.

If this is really going to be the "big one" organized at the national level, then I'll go even as much as I hate the prospect of being in dc. I'll even offer you a ride on my dime. OK, we cool?

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    There have been rallies non-stop around the state. Not everyone can make every damn rally someone decides to throw together in a pinch. THIS is different.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Ya know what would make even more of an impact than this? Everyone from here who would go there showing up to raise funds and/or do a service project for hospitals and churches in Philly, Scranton, and Pittsburg instead, wearing pro gun t-shirts or OC'ing wearing dress shirts and ties. Speak to youth and ethnicities about liberty and individual responsibility and American free enterprise and why individual freedom and prosperity is better than communism which the other side is pushing. We need to win the hearts and minds of people in our own local areas who know us and come across as the good guys in ways that the national media can't lie about successfully. Once politicians get inside the DC beltway they absolutely will not listen to us no matter how much we show up jumping up and down and making noise. Our own population, however, CANNOT ignore what's in front of their very eyes which the media can't filter and spin.

Fix PA, not DC. Kick the anti gun political party out of PA entirely--make it not welcome ANYWHERE here. Start speaking up for liberty and the American way of life HERE. Then we move on to liberate NJ and MD. Think we'll have a DC problem after that?
    Oh, like Pat Toomey's party, right? Surely you remember the Toomey-Manchin deal?
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

go here to commit to going to march on DC sept 9th..we need everyone to do this! share it on facebook and make it happen
    www.facebook.com/events/134916083385630/
    and.. https://www.facebook.com/marchondcsept9th

(Northampton County)

Greetings,

I WAS there at ALL of the rallys I mentioned. Dunno about your head count, but sure didn't look like "thousands" to me at any of them. I'd not expect anyone to do something I wasn't willing to do myself.

Regards, Jim
    \

You were there on April 23? At this event, THE ANNUAL event:

http://forum.pafoa.org/political-138...ing-event.html

And you think:

We couldn't even get 500 people to Harrisburg...
    Really? You need to go back and check your calendar. You didn't show up that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12