Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Looking for a gun club and I am not sure if there is one that meets my wants

I live just outside of northest philadelphia and I am looking for an outdoor range that has at least a 300yrd range and and allows rapid fire. I would also like it to be a place that holds practical shooting matches and allows for you to practice this type of shooting when a match is not being held. I am also hoping they have pistol range with closer yard lines then 25yrd but also a 50yrd line to practice bullseye. The rapid fire is a must. I refuse to go anywhere they will get pissed at double taps because I will not follow that bullshit rule. I am a Marine and I am very skilled with my firearms and I will not be told by some old fart to slow it down. How are you supposed to be ready for a life or death situation if you cannot properly train. I do not mid driving two hours and I will not go to public ranges because of the 3rd rule. Less rounds do not make a place safe. It only takes one moron and one bullet to kill someone.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Looking for a gun club and I am not sure if there is one that meets my wants

Id look at New Holland and Ontelaunee