Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default GRAA-PA "UNITE THE FIGHT". 2A PICNIC

GRAA-PA "Unite The Fight" 2A Picnic
    GRAA-PA & Concerned Gun Owners of PA
    Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
    Lewisberry, PA

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7226417409/efbnen

It is time for sportsmen, shooters, 2nd Amendment (2a) supporters and freedom loving Pennsylvanians to unite in protecting gun rights in Pennsylvania, and PEACEFULLY draw a line in the sand. The other side is relentless in their organizing against us. If we are more organized and collaborate, we will be stronger in our battle to defend and preserve the 2nd Amendment in Pennsylvania and across America.

Gun Rights Across America (GRAA) will be hosting 2A picnics all cross America on July 20th. The purpose is to bring together individuals, leaders and groups to meet each other, and build relationships on which we can forge ahead more powerfully together.

This will be a fun event for the family. Gifford Pinchot State Park is located centrally and is just south of Harrisburg with easy access from the PA Turnpike. Two pavilions are reserved and there will be horseshoes and baseball (bring your own equipment). We will have hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks for those who sign up. Feel free to bring along your own sides (e.g. chips, pretzels).

Spread the word and pass this along. Lets make this a watershed event and send a strong, no-compromise message in support of the 2nd Amendment in Pennsylvania.
    If questions, please contact Eric Stone at etp2adfndr@hotmail.com

We are also looking for sponsors to help offset the costs, if you own a business or know someone who does please contact Eric.

Concerned Gun Owners of Pennsylvania www.cgobc.org
    Gun Rights Across America http://www.gunrightsacrossamerica.com/

(York County)

Default Re: GRAA-PA "UNITE THE FIGHT". 2A PICNIC

The website for the event says "No open carry of firearms", OC is the only way I carry so I guess I will not be going. It doesn't make much sense to me to have a pro gun get together and then prohibit a method of legal carry

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: GRAA-PA "UNITE THE FIGHT". 2A PICNIC

It's unfortunate you won't be attending due to the "no open carry allowed" in the State Park. GRAA-PA & CGOPA fully support the legal open or concealed carry of firearms however, State parks in PA do not allow open carry. This event is not a political rally, it is a family gathering of like minded 2A supporters, coming together to meet and form relationships to further our resolve. The state park also does not allow alcohol or signage. We must comply with all rules of the park. I would hope you would reconsider attending as it should be a great time for all.