Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Army & Navy Whitehall

Bringing this back from the dead. Got a walther ppk in box. With original target and casing with Three mags for $375. Not a smith version. A real walther. Couldn’t be happier with the transaction.

Ammo is still being sold higher than anywhere else in the northern hemisphere.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Bringing this back from the dead. Got a walther ppk in box. With original target and casing with Three mags for $375. Not a smith version. A real walther. Couldn’t be happier with the transaction.

Ammo is still being sold higher than anywhere else in the northern hemisphere.
    Good price on the gun.

I had some time to blow back in October between Dr appointments at one of the hospitals so I decided to drop in and check it out. As far as long Guns go I was disappointed to see such a limited selection. While they have the racks full it’s mostly boring hunting style bolt actions and a few dozen of the same S&W AR’s and super cheap crap import pump shotguns.

The guys behind the counter seemed friendly enough and they had a decent selection of used handguns. They had a great deal on Levi’s Jeans but since they recently became anti gun activists and donated money to Bloomturd I can’t bring myself to buy another pair.

(Lehigh County)

I haven't been to A/N in quite some time.. went back today to assist in a transfer between 2 parties. Long story short, major fail. Buyer answered a question incorrectly due to him not understanding the form.. so transfer denied. Normal right? yea wrong.. so sales person states that they need to transfer the pistol back to the original owner. Having done these myself and as an FFL I questioned this, which promptly escalated. Summary, original owner was returned firearm without a transfer needed but after a much hassle.
    Whole problem could have been avoided had the FFL explained the question and what it applied to (its on the form) buyer was confused and after rereading the form was not a prohibited individual. Some training of their personnel is needed and familiarization with state law would be a bonus.

Hard pass on this place.

BTW transfer fees for private are $28.50

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Stampeed Valkyrie View Post
    I haven't been to A/N in quite some time.. went back today to assist in a transfer between 2 parties. Long story short, major fail. Buyer answered a question incorrectly due to him not understanding the form.. so transfer denied. Normal right? yea wrong.. so sales person states that they need to transfer the pistol back to the original owner. Having done these myself and as an FFL I questioned this, which promptly escalated. Summary, original owner was returned firearm without a transfer needed but after a much hassle.
    Whole problem could have been avoided had the FFL explained the question and what it applied to (its on the form) buyer was confused and after rereading the form was not a prohibited individual. Some training of their personnel is needed and familiarization with state law would be a bonus.

Hard pass on this place.

BTW transfer fees for private are $28.50
    If I recall the FFL is limited in assisting the customer filling out the 4473. Usually, they will tell you to carefully read all the directions, and that is about it.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    If I recall the FFL is limited in assisting the customer filling out the 4473. Usually, they will tell you to carefully read all the directions, and that is about it.
    This but rarley ! Assisting a little more with individuals not as literate as most has been skirted .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789