Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Colorado's Magpul to give away 1,500 30-round mags in last protest

Colorado's Magpul to give away 1,500 30-round mags in last protest

With mere days left before new Colorado gun-control legislation goes into effect, a company will protest one more time by handing out 1,500 30-round magazines for free.

Erie-based Magpul Industries announced the giveaway on the company Facebook page Wednesday.

The ammunition magazine manufacturer will take part in the "A Farewell to Arms" festival in Infinity Park in Glendale on Saturday.

On July 1, the law — which limits bans gun magazines to hold no more than 15 rounds and was signed by Gov. John Hickenlooper in March — goes into effect.

The first 1,500 attendees who are at least 18 years old will get a magazine, the companys Web page said. The event is hosted by the nonprofit Free Colorado, which advocates for the rights of gun owners, according to its website.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...1-500-30-round

Default Re: Colorado's Magpul to give away 1,500 30-round mags in last protest

Pfft. 1500? It won't take long to shoot all those up, then they'll be gone, so no big deal.

I hope this is giving all the libs out there a case of exploding heads.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    Pfft. 1500? It won't take long to shoot all those up, then they'll be gone, so no big deal.

I hope this is giving all the libs out there a case of exploding heads.
    Good one staylo. These liberal clowns are absolutely clueless! I'm glad Magpul is pulling out of Colorado. Unfortunately people will lose their jobs but let's hope they remember, when they step into the voting booth, that liberal idiots are to blame.

Shooting is, as it has always been, the fabric of America!

They should have gave out the new Pmag 40. I guess they are not tooled up as well for those yet vs the 30 rounders.