Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: “Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston”

"Yes because I am law abiding citizen.I prefer to be alive to see my grandchildren. Losing my gun does not 100% guaranteed slavery. Armed resistance to the government is a 100% guaranteed death.For you it might be a weakness. To me its a wisdom."

I too, am a law abiding citizen. I will remain so, as long as the laws that govern us are reasonable and fair, and most importantly ...constitutional.
    I love my daughter, I love being a father, and I will do what I must to protect her. I am also a patriot, at heart I remain a Marine, and I took an oath that is, in my heart, binding and unbreakable . Where is the wisdom to bow to tyranny, to trade freedom for slavery?

Living as a slave is not living, it is existing, or enduring, but it is not living. What does it benefit a man to survive as a subject, if the surrender costs him his soul?

The men that fought and died to found this nation had families, had wives and children, and a dream. A dream predicated on the ideal that a life of freedom is worth fighting and dying for. Freedom is not free, but once seized, it must be guarded and protected, and that takes sacrifice. It takes a willingness and desire to not just live, but to live free, and if essential to liberty, to die free. This is a spirit that while diminished, still exists in many of us. It is why we served, why we fought, and why so many of us didn't come back.

Losing your gun, being disarmed by the government ( forcibly or not ), is a step onto a road I am unwilling to travel, or allow my children's children to be born into.

Its not weakness, its not wisdom, its my right and my duty to resist tyranny by any means necessary.

(Wayne County)

So why dont you stop paying taxes? You see how our tax money going to all kind of wrong purposes. From illegal wars to supporting terrorists in Syria. From $90K a year on breakfasts for congressman to medical and other benefits for illegal immigrants.....Why dont you fight this tyranny?
    Why don't you fight illegal searches at airports? Why gun is your staple of freedom? Gun is a tool. Just cause you can't have your tool you will prevent your children or grandchildren from seeing the future and experience this life?

Its mental.

Yes I am against any gun laws but I also know not to start the fight I cant win. And at the end of the day my family is my priority not a gun in the safe. You live only once. You are able to enjoy your family only that much. For that I'll give up anything.
    Last edited by BB MBD; June 27th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

For the most part, those who would take up arms against an unjust government, would be those who have served in the armed forces, once you take the oath to defend this country, you never stop upholding that oath, it is a part of you, you live with it until you die.

Those who would give up their arms, well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by BB MBD View Post
    Yes because I am law abiding citizen.

I prefer to be alive to see my grandchildren. Losing my gun does not 100% guaranteed slavery. Armed resistance to the government is a 100% guaranteed death.

For you it might be a weakness. To me its a wisdom.

You are already a slave. You pay taxes right? Why? Cause government said you have to. Credit cards, loans all our financial system. Do you have a superviser or boss?

I have no credit cards, no loans , no banks I deal in cash and carry or the good ol barter system yes I have a boss who pays me . Answering the tax question on a public forum really isn't in anybody's best interest

(Delaware County)

And at the end of the day my family is my priority not a gun in the safe. You live only once. You are able to enjoy your family only that much. For that I'll give up anything.

Though I disagree with pretty much every assertion of slavery you are making (and have fought/continue to fight against those things) you are free to do what you want with your life. I am also free to think that your actions are born of ignorance and cowardice. I, for one, will never let my grandchildren be in a world where the citizenry is completely disarmed without me having fought to the death for it. It is, after all, a fight for their future freedoms as well.
    Soldats ! Faites votre devoir ! Droit au cśur mais épargnez le visage. Feu !

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by GregorOneEye View Post
    I am also free to think that your actions are born of ignorance and cowardice.
    And I can see brainwashed clearly. But next time you are on outing with your 10 yo grandson or grand daughter look him/her in the eyes and tell them "You see this gun? This gun is more important to me than your life or your future". Tell them "I am ready to give up my life and your life or take life of others just to have this gun".

(York County)

The gun is a tool. It is the final fall back for an oppressed people. We do not place this tool on an alter to be worshiped. Quite the contrary in that we rue the day we will be forced to use it. I love my family more than life itself. I would gladly die to protect them. Protecting them means more than just what might happen today or tomorrow. It means giving them the opportunity to live as free people. I never served in the military but my father did. He said his oath aloud but mine exists in my heart. Individual liberty is now and has been for centuries the destiny of man. It must be protected by men with guns for the sake of my children, your children and the future of humanity.

(York County)

And I can see brainwashed clearly. But next time you are on outing with your 10 yo grandson or grand daughter look him/her in the eyes and tell them "You see this gun? This gun is more important to me than your life or your future". Tell them "I am ready to give up my life and your life or take life of others just to have this gun".
    We live in a world of sheep, wolves and sheep dogs. The sheep do not like either but will rally behind the sheepdog when threatened. If you are lucky sir you will continue to enjoy the freedoms afforded you by others.

To those of us that are willing to stand for what is right, do not scorn the sheep. They are the very people who need us the most.

(Wayne County)

You live under illusion. USA is already a police state. Where police armed as much if not better than regular army. Your phones and emails are monitored. Government fights illegal wars using your kids as cannon fodders. Changing laws disregarding constitution.
    But you are still free just cause you have a gun? Wake the heck up.

As soon as you start digging deeper than you were allowed to you will end up like Waco, Ruby Ridge or Michael Hastings.

Whatever your fathers were fighting for was sold, resold, bought back and flipped over again and again with most of your debt split between China, Russia and Europe.

If you are so pro-freedom why wait till they come for your guns? Is there not enough reason to be up in arms?

PS. Oh and I love the Macho drive.
    Last edited by BB MBD; June 27th, 2013 at 09:34 PM.

(York County)

You live under illusion. USA is already a police state. Where police armed as much if not better than regular army. Your phones and emails are monitored. Government fights illegal wars using your kids as cannon fodders. Changing laws disregarding constitution.
    But you are still free just cause you have a gun? Wake the heck up.

As soon as you start digging deeper than you were allowed to you will end up like Waco, Ruby Ridge or Michael Hastings.

Whatever your fathers were fighting for was sold, resold, bought back and flipped over again and again with most of your debt split between China, Russia and Europe.

If you are so pro-freedom why wait till they come for your guns? Is there not enough reason to be up in arms?

PS. Oh and I love the Macho drive.
    I am free not because I own guns, I am free because all men are born free. We remain free until we choose not to be, through action or in-action. Like I mentioned earlier the gun is the final fall back position afforded us in our constitution. Very few people are at ease with the levels of police state we currently live in (drones, Internet data collection, phone record data collection, etc.). As long as the ability to resist tyranny remains most people will continue to work on improving our situation from within the rule of law. When an attempt is made to remove our ability to prove that government exists only by the will of the governed we will have reached that final fall back position. To believe that there is no way an armed populace could hold its own against a police state is short sighted and naive. I will continue to use the ballot box and the freedoms I have remaining to try and right our national ship. I will continue to respect the rule of law as it exists today, independent of how un-just I believe it is. I will do these things because as of today, we have not reached the final fall back position. I do not know you, I will not call you names or disparage your character. I do pity you but that will not deter me from standing up for you, even if you will not stand up for yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast