Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,097 of 1097

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

(Chester County)

Default Re: Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You have evidence of that? Because there wasn't any evidence of that in the trial. The non-emergency call to 911 didn't even give a race until asked for by the call taker.
    No evidence needed. The media has decided this was a racial incident. Don't you believe them?

I came across the forensics report of the gun and ammo Zimmerman used. Has actual pictures of the spent casing and bullet. Thought it was interesting so I will post it here.

http://lawofselfdefense.com/wp-conte...ort-3-8-12.pdf

(Cumberland County)

Ever get that weird uneasy feeling when you look at someone or something and think something is wrong? I know I do.

For example I was on a jog a few months back and there were these 3 girls sitting on the sidewalk, and one was crying while the other two were comforting. It looked like the one crying suffered some sort of injury. I actually stopped and asked if everything was alright and one of the girls said everything was alright. I decided to continue on. When I finished running the loop around the park and pasted by the place where the girls were the police now were there and appeared to be talking to some guy and one of the girls. Obviously things weren't alright and it was likely an abusive boyfriend.

Sometimes you just get these hunches when you observe someone or something. Maybe Zimmerman experienced a similar feeling when he saw Trayvon that night. He then called the non-emergency line and kept an eye on him. He unfortunately lost sight and decided to investigate and likely got jumped after that.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    I came across the forensics report of the gun and ammo Zimmerman used. Has actual pictures of the spent casing and bullet. Thought it was interesting so I will post it here.

http://lawofselfdefense.com/wp-conte...ort-3-8-12.pdf
    Hmm, interesting...Sellier and Bellot JHP...I didn't even realized S&B made JHPs, I've always considered that to be a target ammo company.(Not trying to sound like an ammo snob, I just like Speer or Hornady for SD ammo.) Thanks for the link.

I was not familiar with the S&B JHP. The S&B FMJ ammo is good though and I have some. It looks like they offer a JHP in a few different calibers.

http://www.sellier-bellot.cz/pistol-...uct=9&view=all

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    Ever get that weird uneasy feeling when you look at someone or something and think something is wrong? I know I do.

For example I was on a jog a few months back and there were these 3 girls sitting on the sidewalk, and one was crying while the other two were comforting. It looked like the one crying suffered some sort of injury. I actually stopped and asked if everything was alright and one of the girls said everything was alright. I decided to continue on. When I finished running the loop around the park and pasted by the place where the girls were the police now were there and appeared to be talking to some guy and one of the girls. Obviously things weren't alright and it was likely an abusive boyfriend.

Sometimes you just get these hunches when you observe someone or something. Maybe Zimmerman experienced a similar feeling when he saw Trayvon that night. He then called the non-emergency line and kept an eye on him. He unfortunately lost sight and decided to investigate and likely got jumped after that.
    I certainly know that feeling, I've called the cops a few times on people who had not yet done anything, but committed obvious crimes minutes later. Had the cops en route once for some kids walking down the alley late at night in a snow storm, the cruiser showed up as they ran back with the loot from a car break-in. Called another time because two punks (white guys in hoodies, no racism here) were standing in the alley trying to be unobtrusive as they looked around for witnesses (oblivious to the foot-long camera housing next to my floodlights; it's the same housing used by WalMart security, it's not exactly invisible). I was on the phone to 911 as they pushed a stolen ATV away (it was recovered, one arrest, minutes later.)

If you live or work in an area, and you pay attention, you notice when something's off. Especially the junkies and amateur thieves, who might as well wear signs saying "I AM UP TO SOMETHING BAD". Part of it is body language, part of it is that punks usually look like punks, and it they're walking through your neighbor's yard, they're up to typically punkish misdeeds.

A moving van at the end of the month is less suspicious than a moving van in the middle of the month, when you know that there have not been any "FOR SALE" signs on your neighbors' home. Context matters. Slow, furtive walking in the rain at night is suspicious, whether he's black, brown, white or albino.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Context matters. Slow, furtive walking in the rain at night is suspicious, whether he's black, brown, white or albino.
    So many seem to be fixated on a description that Zimmerman felt that Martin "looked suspicious" and forget that it was suspicious behavior that caught Zimmerman's attention that night.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110