Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    No charges would have been filed if omao would have kept his nose out of it. The media, WH, DOJ and all the race baiters fueled this and are fueling a race riot, they better be careful what they wish for.
    Maybe that is what they wish for. An excuse for Martial Law. I love conspiracy theories.

In most states, if you saw someone getting their head smashed into the concrete repeatedly and you had a CCW, you could shoot the thug.

How on earth is it even in question that Zimmerman cannot defend himself? Guess he should have pulled the gun AFTER his brains were splattered on the sidewalk.

This case is FEDGOV run amok, the first modern day lynching. Make no mistake about it.
    Last edited by ShooterInPA1; July 11th, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by SwampFoxZ71 View Post
    Maybe that is what they wish for. An excuse for Martial Law. I love conspiracy theories.
    You know a few people have said this to me and they are not the conspiracy type, maybe people are starting to see through all this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    I, can't, take, the, double, standard, in, this, country, Police, shoot, 2, women, for, no, reason, AND, NO, CHARGES, FILED, but, shoot, a, unarmed, doped, up, thug, that, is, beating, your, ass, and, get, sand,bagged, by, our, lovely, court, system, , , ,,,,, ,,, ,, ,, ,, ,,, , , , ,

WTF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ANYBODY'S BLOOD BOILING OVER THIS,,,,, BECAUSE I KNOW MINE IS!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    If he goes to jail, then it is officially open season on law abiding citizens by thugs.

This case should never have been brought, as shown by the Sheriff who lost his job by refusing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There's some evidence that GZ followed TM. There's no evidence at all that he intended to catch him.

The flaw in your argument is that you gloss over the details of "pursuit". It was a public sidewalk, GZ did nothing wrong in attempting to keep the kid in sight for a few minutes until police arrived. Since he did nothing wrong, TM would have been without justification in striking him.

The first person to break the law here was Trayvon Martin. Even the prosecutor doesn't suggest otherwise, now.

Keeping a suspicious person in view for a few minutes isn't like lurking outside a window and peeking inside (which TM apparently did). It's not like hunting and pursuing game with a rifle that you intend to use. It's more like seeing the Goodyear blimp and stepping around a building to keep it in sight. Which is legal, whether you're armed or not.

TM apparently believed the maxim "snitches get stitches", and when GZ interrupted TM's pre-burglary recon, TM decided to punish him. That was 100% Martin's fault, 0% Zimmerman's fault.
    Great summation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    I think you would want to make sure every ammo casing in your gun is devoid of your finger prints first before going down that route
    Or carry a revolver
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    Or carry a revolver
    But, if you defend yourself with a revolver, you've loaded each and every chamber with a round individually.

Obviously your intent was to use each of those rounds to end a life of a poor, innocent skulker.

30 years for you.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    If he goes to jail, then it is officially open season on law abiding citizens by thugs.

This case should never have been brought, as shown by the Sheriff who lost his job by refusing to do so.
    Exactly what they've been trying to create with gun control. All I know is this group needs stopping.
    Last edited by PocketProtector; July 11th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    I never said guilt. Chances are with all the surveillance, its only a matter of time before your tracked down. I'm not sure I could go anywhere around here without being on camera. Then there is the GPS in the phones and vehicles, just too many ways of it catching up with you. If its justifiable I would try and justify it. I figure why hide if the law should be on my side. Will it be on my side? I hope I never find out.
    True, with all the cameras these days avoiding exposure is harder to do. But those camera can also work to the honest man's benefit.

If the footage shows the police that it was justified, they may not have to come looking for you.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    True, with all the cameras these days avoiding exposure is harder to do. But those camera can also work to the honest man's benefit.

If the footage shows the police that it was justified, they may not have to come looking for you.
    The video in Gerald Ung's "Old City Shooting" case probably helped him immensely, in that it showed the predators circling in for the kill before he shot one of them.

Still, he had to go through a trial, too. It derailed his law school attendance. Another good guy, dragged through the cactus of the legal system through no fault of his own.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast