Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Ckygo-go View Post
    In case you need a history lesson: cracker isn't a racist term! cracker is what the slaves called the man who used the whip! because it made a cracking noise! So once again people not knowing the meaning of a term trying to use reverse racism.
    First, there's no such thing as reverse racism, there's racism which would be a person disliking another because of their race. To imply that there's such a thing as "reverse racism" means that only one side has the right to be protected from racism, and another doesn't.

Second, if that definition of "cracker" is true, because I've heard conflicting stories about it, then wouldn't it mean that it was the black slaves that were calling their white masters "cracker"? Thus making it a term to effectively describe the race?

Also, are you really trying to imply that when blacks use the term "cracker" it isn't meant to be derogatory? Maybe it's a term of endearment for what they perceive as their former slave masters?

If cracker isn't racist, I guess you don't mind if a white person calls, you ****** then? If I recall, it's a corruption of the word negro which was spanish and french for black. After all, it's just a description of race, right?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

In case you need a history lesson: cracker isn't a racist term! cracker is what the slaves called the man who used the whip! because it made a cracking noise! So once again people not knowing the meaning of a term trying to use reverse racism.
    So, I guess we're all OK to use the terms that anyone on a plantation in the 1800's used?

Wonder what the guy who cracked the whip called the subjects of the whipping....
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Isn't it interesting how the only actual racist evidence in the entire case were words uttered by the deceased? Describing someone as "I think he's black" to the 911 operator isn't racist, that's a description. Calling someone a "fucking punk" isn't racist, as that term could be applied to anyone. But yet, according to some "creepy ass cracker" isn't racist, even though it very clearly is.

Could it be that the deceased was in fact a racist himself, and decided to attack this "creepy ass cracker" for some perceived disrespect?
    Black is a banned word for it's racist overtones. "Reflectively Challenged" is the politically correct term. Clearly Mr. Zimmerman did not get the memo.

(Monroe County)

1st off jews are white! they are from Germany, Askenazi means german, look it up in the bible or a dictionary. they aren't even semites, read genesis 10 they are gentiles! Read a book & learn something before you speak "a white jew" lol

Tell that to the black Jews, I am sure they wold be suprized that they are considered white. Let alone the fact that all Jews come from Germany according to you. Sir do us all a favor, open your mind close your mouth and actually read others posts with a grain of salt.
    Your arguements are empty as your logic, so there for I like kittens.

(Philadelphia County)

1st off jews are white! they are from Germany, Askenazi means german, look it up in the bible or a dictionary. they aren't even semites, read genesis 10 they are gentiles! Read a book & learn something before you speak "a white jew" lol

You trolling

(Centre County)

Huh????????

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    Tell that to the black Jews, I am sure they wold be suprized that they are considered white. Let alone the fact that all Jews come from Germany according to you. Sir do us all a favor, open your mind close your mouth and actually read others posts with a grain of salt.
    Your arguements are empty as your logic, so there for I like kittens.
    Isn't there a fairly large group of black jews that live in Ethiopia and allegedly guard the Ark of the Covenant?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    There are none do blind as those who refuse to see, sad so very sad.now you ate comparing Preidents all of which a great many people feel ARE criminals with a thuglet in training. It would be a colossal waste of time to begin to understand your thought proceeds, but then again you and your brother murdered folks nd beat the charges.
    You made my point! Jesus was a thug & criminal to the gov't So was Mandela, Martin L. King, Ghandi & so on but that doesn't mean they really were. but true criminals, The bush's & hoover & the like- y'all seem to over look all the wrong they do & praise their actions. like i said Hypocrites & just because you defend your life doesn't mean you are bad shit just happens. I understand because i walked those shoes & i felt horrible because of it & still do but I'm o.k because i know i had no choice. btw i didn't murder anyone there is a difference!
    Last edited by Ckygo-go; July 6th, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert View Post

You trolling
    I am thinking moms basement, moms out and dads well.... You know, oh no that was racist.

(York County)

Um! he has none! but george does so what about that! george bush, bill clinton & obama all smoked weed but i don't here you calling them thugs or criminals for doing that! Smoking weed & posing with guns thats most if not all of america including hollywood so what's your point! that dosen't make you a miscreant. You are pointing out travon's not GEORGES so what does that make you & once again Travon has no brushes with the Law but george does. So next his gpa means he was a ganster if it's below a 3.0? the kennedy's were gansters, the bushes nazi's! but in everybodys eyes the are the greatest thing since sliced bread! What a bunch of HYPOCRISY!
    Just because TM doesn't have a police record does not mean he doesn't have a criminal history. Not being prosecuted doesn't mean he's inherently innocent. At 17, posing with a stolen or illegally purchased firearm is a crime, being caught with stolen jewelry and burglary tools is a crime, assaulting a bus driver is a crime, being in possession and using drugs is a crime, lack of prosecution doesn't absolve him of these things. If it walks, talks, and commits crime like a thug, then whether it's black, white, or purple, its a thug.

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast