Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Default Re: Zimmerman Voir Dire

Not one black juror. If he is found not guilty the SHTF. I don't think they are going to be able to prove 2 degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

How does the old saying go? Something along the lines of "do you really want to be judged by the citizens who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty"

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    Not one black juror. If he is found not guilty the SHTF. I don't think they are going to be able to prove 2 degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt.
    The jury was already told that: if he is found not guilty, there will be riots. just something to think about.
    My guess is he will be found guilty. But at a greatly reduced charge. And there will still be riots.

(Adams County)

there is a third out come. hung jury. then the case get put on the back brunner and forgoten.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The jury was already told that: if he is found not guilty, there will be riots. just something to think about.
    My guess is he will be found guilty. But at a greatly reduced charge. And there will still be riots.
    NAACP Convention will be held in Orlando this year. July 13-17. Distance from court to convention, 30 miles. 2 of the speakers have been known to stir the pot for "justice for trayvon".
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

Quote Originally Posted by kadar View Post
    NAACP Convention will be held in Orlando this year. July 13-17. Distance from court to convention, 30 miles. 2 of the speakers have been known to stir the pot for "justice for trayvon".
    This is going to be interesting to say the least.
    I heard the "UN-edited" version of the 911 call. What a joke. Zimmerman had every right to sue those bastards (nbc?)..

'

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    Have been listening to the live jury voir dire and am very disappointed. At this point, I am not sure that I would ever want to be judged by a jury involving a the use of force. The caliber of people that are now ready to be finally selected is just scary and to see how the government will go to the end of the world to get a conviction on an issue like this seems so seemingly clear is sad. It is also sad that a jury of Zimmerman's "peers" seemingly is being contested by the prosecution. Enough said.

PS: The jury selected is comprised of six (6) women mostly older B29 (hispanic woman in her 30's, church goer), B76 (white female in late 50' and 60) B37 (white woman, watches Today show) B51 (elderly white woman), E40 (white woman in her 60's from Iowa), not sure of the last one. (No african american with one hispanic, remainder are white, white females in their 50's, 60's and 70's) and a female Judge. Our country has gone soft!! Will "men ever walk with men", again?
    The only reason this jury is probably so bad is because of all of the publicity behind it.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The jury was already told that: if he is found not guilty, there will be riots.
    Sounds like grounds for an appeal to me. Same with the NAACP putting pressure on the Jury to "find Justice for Trayvon".

I suspect if Zimmerman is found not guilty that the Criminal Defense Attorney for President Obama, aka, the US Attorney General, will indict him with violating Trayvon's "Civil Rights". Much like how the Rodney King Policemen were acquitted of beating him and then George Bush's AG cited them.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    How does the old saying go? Something along the lines of "do you really want to be judged by the citizens who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty"

http://youtu.be/q5uztpW5xjU

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyishootstuff View Post
    While in the elevator in the court house, I heard a defense attorney say the following to his client.

"Why the hell did you tell the judge you wanted a jury trial? A jury in this county is 12 educated white people from the suburbs who blame you for their rising taxes, rising crime, and sure as hell never want to see you walking though their neighborhood or come home with their daughter."

That was in interesting elevator ride.
    Depending on where you live, simply not the case.

Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast