Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

(Berks County)

Default Re: Zimmerman Trial

I don't give a shit what color they are....all I know is if someone breaks my nose and is slamming my head against the sidewalk and reaches for my firearm I hope I can defend myself with a single shot

If you have listened to the explanation GZ gave, both of them were on top - at different times.

Trayvon pinned him down, hit him in the face and went for the gun (according to GZ) when it became exposed. GZ didn't realize at first that the round had hit TM and thought he was still fighting. He subsequently pinned TM after he had been shot until he stopped moving (again according to GZ).

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Dogood View Post
    If you have listened to the explanation GZ gave, both of them were on top - at different times.

Trayvon pinned him down, hit him in the face and went for the gun (according to GZ) when it became exposed. GZ didn't realize at first that the round had hit TM and thought he was still fighting. He subsequently pinned TM after he had been shot until he stopped moving (again according to GZ).
    It is what George stated that occurred when the neighbor came out with the flashlight, requesting the neighbor to help restrain Martin. Testimony given by Jane conflicts with this account given by George. Jane states that George got up off of Martin and walked away from Martin, and appeared to be holding his head. The defense even questioned this on cross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    It is what George stated that occurred when the neighbor came out with the flashlight, requesting the neighbor to help restrain Martin. Testimony given by Jane conflicts with this account given by George. Jane states that George got up off of Martin and walked away from Martin, and appeared to be holding his head. The defense even questioned this on cross.
    I was not able to listen to any of the testimony. Was the witness that was on the phone there for the entirety of the interaction with Zimmerman and the second person?
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    I was not able to listen to any of the testimony. Was the witness that was on the phone there for the entirety of the interaction with Zimmerman and the second person?
    Rachael Jeantel stated being disconnected from Martin, and thought maybe Martin was in some sort of fight, didn't realize 'til later that Martin was shot and killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Rachael Jeantel stated being disconnected from Martin, and thought maybe Martin was in some sort of fight, didn't realize 'til later that Martin was shot and killed.
    I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I meant the neighbor who was on the phone with police not the female that was on the phone with Martin
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Philadelphia County)

Until days later. She was not concerned enough to call the police, she happily just hung up and went on with her day. A far cry from the Crump characterization of the traumatized teen who ended up in the hospital because of the horrors she heard on the phone.

(Northampton County)

I'm so confused. It was just reported on ABC news that a woman today testified that she believed the incident was racially motivated because TM told her he was being followed by a white man. ?
    The question is, will you be on your feet or your knees?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo1012 View Post
    I'm so confused. It was just reported on ABC news that a woman today testified that she believed the incident was racially motivated because TM told her he was being followed by a white man. ?
    Not just a white man, but a crazy ass-cracker.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Not just a white man, but a crazy ass-cracker.
    Sounds painful.

Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast