Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default CZ 75b and CZ 75 P01

Has anyone seen any of these lately in the Harrisburg /Lebanon area?
    I've called Shydas, Trop, Gundealeronline.com, Eds Sport shop, Staudt's and have had no luck. Any help is appreciated. I'd honestly like to get both pistols, it might be a job for gunbroker.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: CZ 75b and CZ 75 P01

On Guns america there are a couple a 75 BD decocker model and several Cz 75 compacts. Cz pistols are in short supply for quite a while now . Occasionally they are on gun broker. You may have to drive quite a distance to find one. I collect them but in the last two years the lack of available Cz's got me to start taking a lot at the Turk clones canik and sar to be specific. I now have owned all the available turk models in this country and have been shooting them more than my Cz's. The turks make some outstanding clones with my favorite being the Sar K2 in 45acp it is based on the CZ 75 b. I also have the Sar B6 steel and poly Cz 75 clones in 9mm. They are all excellent shooters and very accurate. The CZ Po1 is an excellent choice as a decocker carry model , I believe Buds gubshop.com has one of these . With Cz's you have to check on line daily because they don't last long. The only one i have for sale is a custom pre b single action only 75 model with 2 mags. If you ever want to try some CZ's or turk clones out look me and we will hit the local range and shoot some. Remember call all your local stores and check online daily. Every time I decide to think on one it is sold by the next day-now I don't hesitate I snap them up on the spot.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    On Guns america there are a couple a 75 BD decocker model and several Cz 75 compacts. Cz pistols are in short supply for quite a while now . Occasionally they are on gun broker. You may have to drive quite a distance to find one. I collect them but in the last two years the lack of available Cz's got me to start taking a lot at the Turk clones canik and sar to be specific. I now have owned all the available turk models in this country and have been shooting them more than my Cz's. The turks make some outstanding clones with my favorite being the Sar K2 in 45acp it is based on the CZ 75 b. I also have the Sar B6 steel and poly Cz 75 clones in 9mm. They are all excellent shooters and very accurate. The CZ Po1 is an excellent choice as a decocker carry model , I believe Buds gubshop.com has one of these . With Cz's you have to check on line daily because they don't last long. The only one i have for sale is a custom pre b single action only 75 model with 2 mags. If you ever want to try some CZ's or turk clones out look me and we will hit the local range and shoot some. Remember call all your local stores and check online daily. Every time I decide to think on one it is sold by the next day-now I don't hesitate I snap them up on the spot.
    I'll look into the SAR and others. I took the easy way out and went on GB and picked up a 75 P01. A local shop has a used 75B for sale with three 10 round mags and the frame is a duracoat OD green. Looks to be in good shape, minor handling marks but nothing that would be a deal breaker. They're asking $385. Seems like a good price. Thanks for the offer to get out and shoot. I troll your website and drool profusely over the guns you enhance.
    Last edited by Detox; June 14th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

not were you are looking at but Johnson's gun depot has a matt ss 75b

(Northampton County)

$385 is a good deal . Glad you found what you are looking for , Anyone from the forum is always welcome to come out and shoot anything I have - I am always looking for an excuse to go to the range.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Lehigh County)

Buds Gun Shop carries the Canik line out of Turkey, which are pretty darn good quaity for the price.

Seem to be around $400 shipped last I looked.

They do have a full size CZ-75B style.

I had planned to get one but then I stumbled on a used CZ one and got it

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Benghazi-Kettle View Post
    Buds Gun Shop carries the Canik line out of Turkey, which are pretty darn good quaity for the price.

Seem to be around $400 shipped last I looked.

They do have a full size CZ-75B style.

I had planned to get one but then I stumbled on a used CZ one and got it
    Thanks. I'll look at that line.

(Lancaster County)

I have no help for you other than id take gundealeronline off your prospective dealer list and never think of them again. bunch of bad attitude havin, lying crooks and sneaky cheats. i along with several others here have had terrible experiences with them and ill steer everyone i can away from them. search this site for them and enjoy the reading, make sure you have some spare time to do so as it may take awhile to get through it all.
    I have had surprisingly few homeless people hire me. - GunLawyer001

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by nateebobo View Post
    I have no help for you other than id take gundealeronline off your prospective dealer list and never think of them again. bunch of bad attitude havin, lying crooks and sneaky cheats. i along with several others here have had terrible experiences with them and ill steer everyone i can away from them. search this site for them and enjoy the reading, make sure you have some spare time to do so as it may take awhile to get through it all.
    I called them last Friday looking for a cz p01. The person who answers seems preoccupied but takes my name and number and says i'll call you back in ten minutes. Two hours later I got a return call saying they were backordered.

I will be shooting a cz 75b tomorrow. Is there any ammo that feeds particularly good in these guns? Most of my ammo is 115 fmj.
    Last edited by Detox; June 17th, 2013 at 10:43 PM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Detox View Post
    I called them last Friday looking for a cz p01. The person who answers seems preoccupied but takes my name and number and says i'll call you back in ten minutes. Two hours later I got a return call saying they were backordered.

I will be shooting a cz 75b tomorrow. Is there any ammo that feeds particularly good in these guns? Most of my ammo is 115 fmj.

My CZ 75-P01 has taken about 6 different brands of 9mm in both 115 and 124gr flawlessly.