A good holster is arguably the most important element when you're carrying your duty weapon or a concealed handgun. If you don't carry/use a S&W M&P, Glock, or a 1911 variant, you may find yourself in custom holster territory. This can lead to all sorts of issues, from 6 month long waits to costs that will stretch the limits of your budget. Unfortunately, my most recent firearm purchase led me to the aforementioned holster troubles. I'm a fan of kydex holsters and unless I wanted to wait months to get anything from Bladetech, things weren't looking too good. A friend of mine suggested I visit Chris Moon (vigitac.com). Although his shop is small, Chris Moon's holster making potential is amazing. From hybrid leather/kydex holsters to magazine carriers, there didn't appear to be any task that Chris wasn't capable of excelling at. Chris was very polite and patient, he took some notes regarding my carry preferences (cant, position, belt size, colors, etc.) then he told me he'd call when my holster was finished. In a very reasonable time frame I received the call stating that my holster was ready for pickup. To say that I'm happy with the results would be an understatement. Chris did an incredible job setting the holster up for carry and the finished product looks better than most of the big name holsters I've purchased in the past, not to mention his price was more than fair. I'm very impressed with the entire transaction and I'm looking forward to purchasing more products from VigiTac.