Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: I did not see this, so please dont castrate me!!! LTFC and Reciprocity

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    You may carry a firearm in any form of transportation but the firearm and ammunition must be separate.
    To point out the last detail of this that is not correct, you can take a box full of 500 rounds of loose ammo, bury your handgun in the loose ammo, and transport it that way as long as you are headed to exempted locations, without a LTCF or any permit.

Ammunition need not be "separate." The firearm must be unloaded. Which, in the case of a loaded detachable magazine, does indeed mean that loaded detachable magazine should be in a separate compartment.

it sounds like he is being denied for character claus. Can't he appeal that?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(York County)

Default Re: I did not see this, so please dont castrate me!!! LTFC and Reciprocity

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    it sounds like he is being denied for character claus. Can't he appeal that?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

Without researching and going on my iffy recollection, if the M2 was for drugs or domestic violence his denial is statutory, not character, and it isn't up to the Sheriff.

I don't know off-hand whether or not he can appeal, but I know I'd be looking into it. He can always go the pardon>expungment route, but he's likely going to have to wait a few years, likely 10 years to try that.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Delaware County)

pa when it comes to petty shit like this are dicks!(exscuse my language)! if i knew then, about what the outcome of all this bs with all the hidden shit i didnt know then, i would have fought the government tooth and nail! but instead i listened to a ahole lawyer and am now a criminal in the eyes of the law!

anyway, as said prior i knew about florida!(sucks big time) and ty about utah! but finding info on all the states that pa has reciprocity with is deeming to be very hard! any off the head knowledge on which ones to look into would be great

as for the character clause and the pardon stuff, i dont think i can be pardoned from this. my research came up with that, but i could be wrong. i will look into the character clause and let yall know what i find out!

ty so far with the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12