Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default ~ F.Y.I. Now in Stock! ~ "Enhanced" Nickel Boron M16 BCG!

~ F.Y.I. - Joe Bob Outfitters - Now in Stock! - "Enhanced" Nickel Boron M16 BCG!

Price is $219 shipped!

Use coupon code of "THANKYOU" and the cost gets knocked down to $208 TOTAL
    (code is designated for military members, veterans, current or former LEO, emergency responders, firefighters, etc. etc. )

I just ordered one of these Bolt Carrier Groups this morning! For some reason, it's still hard to find any AR15 Bolt Carrier Groups as every dealer seems to be out of stock or in short supply.

Here's the link . . . .
    http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JoeB...cedbcg-nib.htm

Here's the specs . . . .

JoeBobOutfitters Enhanced Nickel Boron Complete Bolt Carrier Group (AR15/M16 BCG)-MPI Tested

These BCG's are fully assembled and ready to drop in any AR15 or M16 rifle or pistol. These are the heavier M16 carrier and will work with any AR15 platform rifle designed to use a standard BCG. Calibers this BCG will work with include 5.56, 223, 204,and 300BLK.

Upgraded Nickel Boron coated parts improve lubricity & make cleaning easier!

Individually MPI Tested & Engraved Bolts

Bolt: 9310-Case hardened, Shot Peened, MPI tested, & Coated with Nickel Boron**

Gas Rings: Upgraded McFarland Gas Rings-Stops Gas Leaks & Improves Performance ($3.95 Value)

Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated & Coated with Nickel Boron**

Gas Key: Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, Permatex No. 3 sealed, Torqued to 60 in lbs, Mil-Spec Staked, and Coated with Nickel Boron

Cam Pin: 4340 Steel-Heat Treated & Coated with Nickel Boron

Extractor:Tool steel S7-Heat Treated to 48-53 Rockwell C & Coated with Nickel Boron

Firing Pin Retention: Upgraded KNS Perma Pin instead of cotter pin ($7.50 value)

Extractor Spring:Upgraded Chrome Silicon. Black Buffer & O-Ring* for Enhanced Reliability.

*O-ring is not installed, but is included in packaging

**Nickel Boron Coating is harder than Tennifer, Melonite, Nickel Teflon and Hard Chrome (NiB-X is Rc72). Environmental corrosion protection. Very lubricious (CoF .07). Easier to clean - wipes clean in most cases. Less maintenance - longer usage between cleaning cycles and enhanced performance. Lifetime warranty from chipping, flaking or wear.

F.Y.I.
    Last edited by Capt Quahog; May 24th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
    "Make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution is inevitable." JFK

(Cambria County)

Default Re: ~ F.Y.I. Now in Stock! ~ "Enhanced" Nickel Boron M16 BCG!

Thanks for the heads up ,
    Rep coming your way
    DAN

(Monroe County)

CAPT---was hoping not to see this---->"This item is currently on order with no ETA" when I looked for complete uppers.....
    Doing my first AR build and wanted to keep it simple.... any other suggestions?
    Gallagher Guns LLC Gun Shop/NRA Certified Instructor -Swiftwater

(Clarion County)

Posted this in the general section under deals: Anyone doing a build and needs a BCG check out JoeBobs: http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JoeB...premiumbcg.htm

Shows still in stock.
    It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.

(Berks County)

Is it really worth the extra $50 for the nickel boron? Looking to do my first build.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Monroe County)

Is it really worth the extra $50 for the nickel boron? Looking to do my first build.
    Well . . . in fully "normal" market times the extra $50 is perhaps not "worth" it. And then too, this BCG is fifty-bucks more than another phosphate coated version that is not in stock so the more or less dollar factor has no meaning.

Also too, the few regular parkerized full-auto type AR bolt carrier groups that I've found in stock at dealers are in $170 range along with another $10 or $15 in shipping cost.

In this current AR15 parts availability climate, a couple of hundred bucks for an in stock high quality nickel boron M16 bolt carrier group from a reputable seller seems like a good deal.

(Erie County)

PSA has had BCGs in stock, on and off, for the last month, at 179.00. Can't speak for their quality. My BCGs have BCM on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Monroe County)

CAPT---was hoping not to see this---->"This item is currently on order with no ETA" when I looked for complete uppers.....
    Doing my first AR build and wanted to keep it simple.... any other suggestions?
    Are you looking for a complete upper? Palmetto / PSA has in stock (when last checked) a lighter profile middy 16" M4 type upper with hammer forged FN 1/7 barrel. Other stuff shows up on their site from day to day.

(Monroe County)

As of today, these Bolt Carrier Groups are SOLD OUT!!!

Would think that with the big leftist-liberal gun grab of 2013 falling apart several weeks ago, that AR15/M16 BCGs would be in better supply.

Need to figure too, that most of these Bolt Carrier Groups are being used in new builds. So there must be a lot of people cobbling together AR15 type guns. This NiB BCG we bought yesterday is going into one of the principle homestead defense tools here at the Pocono Senior Citizens Firebase Bunker & Underground Bingo Parlor. No doubt that the geezers will be happy when the new shiny Bolt Carrier Group shows up this coming week.
    Last edited by Capt Quahog; May 25th, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post
    As of today, these Bolt Carrier Groups are SOLD OUT!!!

Would think that with the big leftist-liberal gun grab of 2013 falling apart several weeks ago, that AR15/M16 BCGs would be in better supply.

Need to figure too, that most of these Bolt Carrier Groups are being used in new builds. So there must be a lot of people cobbling together AR15 type guns. This NiB BCG we bought yesterday is going into one of the principle homestead defense tools here at the Pocono Senior Citizens Firebase Bunker & Underground Bingo Parlor. Need to figure that the geezers will be happy when the new shiny Bolt Carrier Group shows up this coming week.
    Availability of high quality AR parts such as BCGs, uppers, and barrels has always been spotty. Not surprised to hear BCGs are in short supply now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast