Quote Originally Posted by John A Brown View Post
I don't make many guarantees in life, but as I said in an earlier post in this thread.........if you were to come to a professional firearms training class you would be very surprised about A) how much you learn, B) how much stuff you didn't know, and C) how much fun you would have.
I've never trained with John, in fact I've never met him, and don't really know him, but I will vouch for what he says above.

I've been a gun owner with an LTCF for a couple of decades and used to think that static shooting at an indoor range once or twice a year was good enough. Then about 6 months ago, I decided to take an all day "Advanced Pistol" class that was local to me while I was down in Florida. Part of the motivation was to meet the mandatory training required to obtain a Florida carry license (I spend a fair amount of time down there) but I knew the class was overkill for that purpose.

To say that class was an eye-opening experience for would be a dramatic understatement. Since then I've taken the same class a second time, and several others as well. I learned more each time, but I still don't know enough (and probably never will) and... It's a heck of a lot of fun!