Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    (Tioga County)

Default Re: My Hi-Point and my smart ass neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Pa.Sniper View Post
    I have a collection of firearms, I worked as a gunsmith for awhile. The collection consist of 30+fireams, One I have is my 995ts. I had a great job that enabled me to retire at 51, now I tinker with firearms all day long and do some side work. Like I said, it is just another item in the collection, really doesn't matter what I paid for it. I have a .22 derringer that I paid $58 for, what does that make me? What posses you to make such a statement without knowing the facts? What if you aren't lucky in life and that's all you can afford to protect your family? It is people like you with statements like that, gives average firearm owners a bad reputation.
    I'm not a big believer in being lucky in life. We all have different circumstances and different outcomes, but it's what you make of your life and what you do with it that matters.

As I have said many times before, the gun is what it is, it fits a certain price point and has a certain role.

Yes it does surprise me that seeing how apparently amazing and popular these guns supposedly are, the aftermarket has not stepped in, especially to correct some of the flaws of the gun.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I'm not a big believer in being lucky in life. We all have different circumstances and different outcomes, but it's what you make of your life and what you do with it that matters.

As I have said many times before, the gun is what it is, it fits a certain price point and has a certain role.

Yes it does surprise me that seeing how apparently amazing and popular these guns supposedly are, the aftermarket has not stepped in, especially to correct some of the flaws of the gun.
    I would suggest that the majority of people who buy them are doing so because it is cheep and it works. I don't think the market for sights and lights would be sustainable. One thing I think might do well is a quality mag with a bit more capacity.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Lehigh County)

There are a few after market mags for some of them. Like I stated before, I do have a pro -mag 15 rounder that works great in the carbine. I do not own an HP pistol, so I do not know if anyone makes one. What I would love to see is them coming out with a double stack .45 carbine. Then I would get in line to get one.

I also do not believe in being lucky in life, it is the knowledge of taking advantage what is offered to you and making the best of it. I instill this in the grand kids, work a little hard now, while you can, then you never have to worry the rest of your life.
    Last edited by Pa.Sniper; June 9th, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617