Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Need 300 blackout ammo in SEPA by Friday evening

We are having a night shoot at my club on Friday. Suppressors are required so as not to anger the neighbors. My local store was confident that they would have the ammo before then when last we spoke. Now that confidence is really pretty much gone. Let me be clear, this is no fault of theirs and I do not blame them one bit. This does leave me searching for ammo. If you know anyone who has any please let me know. I found that classic pistol has some in stock but their price is absolutely INSANE. Insite in norristown had some supersonic stuff I think and will check on that tomorrow with a trip down there.
    I would have just gotten it online if I knew this would be an issue so last min.
    Anyone know any other places that has it?
    Thanks

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Need 300 blackout ammo in SEPA by Friday evening

Midway has 300Whisper in stock. You should be able to run that in your 300AAC. If you order tonight, you should have it from the brown truck on Friday without paying extra for shipping. OR, pay extra for overnight shipping just to be sure you have it for when you need it.

By the time you run around SEPA looking for it, overnight shipping is cheaper than gas.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Chester County)

try calling King's Shooter Supply in KOP... they have/ had a 300 upper there so they might also have the ammo
    Hoplophobia is funny

(Chester County)

Kings may have it in time but they do not at the moment. They are by far my favorite place to buy anything shooting related. I did place an order with midway but I do not expect it to make it in time.

Thanks for the replies.

(Cumberland County)

Generally when I order from Midway, I have my stuff 2 days later. If it ships on Wednesday, you should have it on Friday.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Chester County)

Just to update on this. I bought enough from Insite in norristown. The guy there that I had talked to only knew about the super sonic stuff they had. When I got there the woman that helped me knew what the caliber is and had subsonics as well. It was good to finally find someone who knew what I was asking for. A few shops tried selling me 300 WSM saying it was the same. Obviously I will never go to those shops. insite's price was about 5 bucks a box higher than King's but at least I had it for the shoot.