Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Single Point Tactical Sling

If you have a AR-15 and are looking for a the best Single Point Tactical Sling, give Jason at TAG a look.

http://www.jtrusty.com

Not a PA company but there is a PA connection.

Long story short, I saw his great reviews on another forum and learned that he was a small business guy with a great product and even better service. As it happens, one of my companies is the largest producers of Mil Specification Webbing used by the Military (Molle, OTV, etc.) so I contacted Jason and whenever possible, I "borrow" a few thousand feet of webbing to send him as "samples". He has returned the favor with a few slings.

Unlike others Jason uses USA Made 1" wide Tubular MIL-W-5625 Webbing for his slings. He has most popular colors such as Foliage Green, OD, Tan, Black and Coyote.

Once you try his slings once, you will never use another - they are really that good!

Tell Jason that Dave (phillyd2) recommended him and he will take care of you.

Great guy, Great product.

(Bucks County)

Nice, I have been looking for a good sling for my AR.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    Zombie Squad Member

Jason from TAG Industries here.

Just thought I would drop in and give a big thanks to phillyd2 (Dave) for his glowing recommendation and let everybody know that I am here to answers questions should have you any.

Default Re: Single Point Tactical Sling

It appears the site is down. Any info on this Dave or Jason? I'm in the market for a sling...