Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Bersa BP9cc

(Cumberland County)

Default Bersa BP9cc

I've never owned a Bersa, heard mostly good about them. Was in my local gunshop today and saw the BP9cc - very nice look and feel. Reminded me of my Kahr K9 a little. Anyone own one? If it gets good reports, I'm in at $388

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Bersa BP9cc

Wifey has one. I haven't put a lot of ammo through it but it's a sweet shooter and the trigger has a nice short reset. I posted a tabletop review comparing it to my PPS. If she ever got tired of it I'd gladly take it

Bersa BP9CC

(Bucks County)

I like the looks of it. I owned a Bersa Thunder9 before, I liked it. Perhaps we could have a "shootoff" between the BP9cc and my recently aquired CZ75 P-07, which is close in price.

(Dauphin County)

I'm a big Bersa fan. I haven't had a chance to shoot or even feel the bp9cc. However, if its anything like the rest of the bersa line, it will be built like a tank and eat anything you put through it flawlessly. On a side note, I have my dealer looking for one for me, so I hope to own one within a few months.

(Dauphin County)

I own a few Bersa guns and they've all be exceptional for the price so far. I'm curious what shop you're at...I'm just down I81 in Chambersburg and finding anything nice around here is getting harder and harder.

(Centre County)

I had one that I broke after 300 or so rounds. Sent it back to galleryofguns and, since they didn't have any or any on the way, traded for a M&P22. I liked the trigger, it was light with a short reset. I'll probably purchase another if I find on at a local shop. It was easy to carry, accurate, and reliable. Couldn't find extra mags anywhere, including online. Good luck...

http://forum.pafoa.org/pistols-41/19...cc-review.html
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Butler County)

I have the Bersa Thunder Ultra Carry in .45ACP. I may want to try other Bersa models eventually. I also have a lust for some CZ models and some offshoots of the Smith&Wesson 59-series.

In the meantime I'm very happy with this Bersa! It isn't shaped quite like your 9cc, and actually ergonomically is more like a cross between Sig, S&W and CZ. While not a pocket pistol by any means, it is still on the threshold of very realistic concealability and I love the feel of it in my hand. I just picked up a third 7-shot mag for it online for $45. I also purchased a Barsony black leather OWB holster which is working very well for me, even in summer weather.

You get an incredible value for buying a Bersa. I paid $430 for mine, and there are guns for twice the money that are still only barely as reliable or shoot as nice! When I first started carrying it a few months ago I started doubting it for summer carry when the hot weather finally came, and I told myself I might carry a Kahr PM45 instead. Now that the "test" is finally here, my Thunder UC is passing without having to make uncomfortable compromises. I'm really amazed how Bersa managed to design this gun around so many "thresholds" and come out an affordable winner.