Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Glock Followed Me Home... wait, it isn't new!?

I'm guessing the 17 is the one you jus bought as the 19 has the smile forming on the barrel which I would guess is from you shooting it.

Either way they are nice guns. When I was looking I couldn't find a G19 to save my life so I went a different route. Maybe ill get a Glock somewhere a down the line to add to the collection.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Gotcha View Post
    I'm guessing the 17 is the one you jus bought as the 19 has the smile forming on the barrel which I would guess is from you shooting it.

Either way they are nice guns. When I was looking I couldn't find a G19 to save my life so I went a different route. Maybe ill get a Glock somewhere a down the line to add to the collection.
    Very good sheriff.
    Surprised a 1 year old gun doesn't have any shooting wear.

(Berks County)

Was in the Harrisburg area today. Made the mistake of stopping by Atlantic Tactical Also bought one of the gen 4 17's.

Gun looked brand new and if fired, must be very few rounds. And only LE can get night sights from the factory now, so $455 ($507 OTD) is more than fair IMHO. I applaud Atlantic for keeping these prices so reasonable. I'd think they could sell these for at least $550.

Salesman said they had about 40 gen 3's left at $399. All those I saw in the case showed some pretty noticeable holster wear. They also come with 3 mags and night sights, but at only $50 less, I opted for the Gen 4.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Was in the Harrisburg area today. Made the mistake of stopping by Atlantic Tactical Also bought one of the gen 4 17's.

Gun looked brand new and if fired, must be very few rounds. And only LE can get night sights from the factory now, so $455 ($507 OTD) is more than fair IMHO. I applaud Atlantic for keeping these prices so reasonable. I'd think they could sell these for at least $550.

Salesman said they had about 40 gen 3's left at $399. All those I saw in the case showed some pretty noticeable holster wear. They also come with 3 mags and night sights, but at only $50 less, I opted for the Gen 4.
    It's nice getting essentially a brand new Blue Label gun for blue label price isn't it?
    That is what a new Blue Label 17 with night sights runs. The only draw back, is they are a year old, so no beaver tails.

(Monroe County)

Hey Nice Gun Man, everyone should have a 17 in their collection.

I ran into a similar deal about 2 years ago , barely if ever used G17 with 4 Glock mags and 2 KCI mags for $400.
    I love that Gun .

Enjoy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12