Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Thumbs down Modern Tactical (Lansdale Pa)

Modern Tactical
    Last edited by SuckMyGlock88; August 21st, 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Default Re: Modern Tactical (Lansdale Pa)

so you signed up here to bitch out a shop when you didn't get your way?

pretty classy.

(Armstrong County)

So? Just he didnt know it was never fired. Its like buying a brand new car off of the lot and driving it home and then thinking you dont want it the next day. What do you think the guy is going to give you full retail back? Heck no! Your gun is technically used.
    I like to hunt, fish, trap, and raise quail

(Philadelphia County)

Modern tactical
    Last edited by SuckMyGlock88; August 21st, 2013 at 10:38 PM.

(Bucks County)

I hate to break it to you but there are a hell of a lot better choices than Clayton's in the area.

(Lehigh County)

$125 isn't a bad offer on your keltec. He cant be asking much more than $200 for your keltec.
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!

Your username screams immaturity, and registering on PAFOA for revenge when you didn't get your way removes all doubt. At least one of the Modern Tactical owners are here on PAFOA, & they are good guys.

(Montgomery County)

Sorry to hear that you are very displeased about your offer that I gave you on your Kel-tec PF9. You were interested in upgrading to a Glock 30S if I understand correctly. I am not sure what other shops are charging for their Glock 30S's .I hope you can understand that we will never be out to lowball anyone intentionally. I was not present in the shop so could only give you an offer sight unseen of $130.00 based off of a phone photograph. Definitely not the ideal way. As another post indicated I would not have asked for more than approx 200.00 for your Kel-Tec when I put it out for sale. Regardless I am still glad you were able to come to an arrangement that was agreeable for you to get a firearm you wanted even though it was not from our shop. I would hope that you would stop by again and not write us off completely. Either way our apologies.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg22 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are very displeased about your offer that I gave you on your Kel-tec PF9. You were interested in upgrading to a Glock 30S if I understand correctly. I am not sure what other shops are charging for their Glock 30S's .I hope you can understand that we will never be out to lowball anyone intentionally. I was not present in the shop so could only give you an offer sight unseen of $130.00 based off of a phone photograph. Definitely not the ideal way. As another post indicated I would not have asked for more than approx 200.00 for your Kel-Tec when I put it out for sale. Regardless I am still glad you were able to come to an arrangement that was agreeable for you to get a firearm you wanted even though it was not from our shop. I would hope that you would stop by again and not write us off completely. Either way our apologies.
    Pure class right here and encourages me to visit your shop sometime.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyGlock88 View Post
    First of all this is review is my opinion you dont have to agree but you chose to read it. Second the retail price for my PF9 is 340.00. Used at 100% is 270.00. If you're good at appraising firearms you can tell if the gun has been fired alot or alittle. Im a business owner sometimes I have to take a small hit to make a repeat customer not let them walk away empty handed and go elsewhere, I would never make any money if I did that. My reason for joining this forum are none of your concern. If your a loyal customer to Modern good for you, I am not. I went to Claytons after Modern Tac. The owner offered me 165.00 I didnt demand it. And his prices for Glocks were 100.00 cheaper than Modern Tactical. You want to get ripped off you know where to go.
    I've seen new PF9's going for under $270. If that is what he is selling his for, then $125 is not unreasonable for a used one. He'd mostlikely resell it somewhere between that and the $270.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast