Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Thumbs down Kell Brothers Guns, Elizabethville

I will never go back here. When I walked in, the worker (and probably co-owner) was buried in a magazine.. He didnt even notice I came in. Another guy was asking him about something, I didn't hear what. Without even lifting his head from the magazine he rudely told the guy to "goto gunbroker.com.. They have everything you'll need." I was in and out of this shop in less than 3 minutes!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Kell Brothers Guns, Elizabethville

Since you were there for "less than 3 minutes" and "didn't hear" what the customer asked for, it could have been very possible that the customer asked for something that hasn't been made in decades and no longer available except on the used market, or, perhaps, he was asking for something that the store didn't have in stock and which they are constantly being asked about. In either case, the employee directed the customer to a place where they might be able to get what they are looking for.

They can't sell what they don't have or can't get.

(Northumberland County)

Ya he directed the customer to where he could find what he was looking for, but he was completely rude to him when doing so. The employee never even lifted his head to address the customer, nor did he even acknowledge that I walked in to the store.. And forget about him asking me if I needed any help. This is business 101: if he didn't have what the customer wanted but knew where to get it, he should have put down his magazine and said, 'sorry we don't carry that, but I could order it for you and have it in the store in X amount of days'. If you feel this is normal behavior at a locally-owned gun shop, then I feel quite sorry for you.

(Lehigh County)

A lot of stuff is currently unavailable with no expected delivery date. Which is more beneficial ...

we don't have that and i have no idea when it will be available

or

goto gunbroker.com.. They have everything you'll need

and as far as not addressing you, you said that you were there for "less than 3 minutes". How much of that time was spent with the other customer? Also, perhaps he thought that you were browsing. The fact that you left in such a short period of time certainly made it LOOK that way.

I just called the shop. The person on the phone was extremely nice. I asked if they had any 45 colt ammo. They said they did not and could get some. I asked a price on it and they told me it would be $70 per box. I doubt I will go in to even browse at that price.

(Dauphin County)

I've been in there a couple of times trust me you not missing anything