Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Lower providence Rod and gun club

If you are a member. You can contact the Board Secretary and request a copy of the board, or general membership minutes. there should be copies available for any member to take at the general meetings.

If you can't make those.. Then yes you will need to make arrangements to pick them up.

I have most of the board meeting minutes for the past year. I don't bother with the general membership minutes though.

There is no real shortage of members right now. Every month there are quite a few new members joining..

The newsletter is a bad way to get information as it is normally kind of dated since it is quarterly and not a monthly thing.. Least I don't get it monthly. Meetings and the website are the best way to know what is going on..
    The problem with shooting Chinese bullets is 15 minutes later you wanna shoot again.

(Montgomery County)

And the email lists.

(Philadelphia County)

So let me get this straight - I've been shooting USPSA for over 20 years, have a "B" classification, was a USPSA Range Officer for almost 15 years and officiated numerous USPSA Nationals, am a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, but, for me to be able to draw from a holster at LPRGC I have to take over $500 worth of classes and then take a number of "qualification" tests? What am I missing? If Rob Leatham, arguably the greatest action shooter in history, shows up and wants to be a member and draw from a holster, you're going to make him jump through your BS hoops before letting him draw from a holster?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by davidwiz View Post
    So let me get this straight - I've been shooting USPSA for over 20 years, have a "B" classification, was a USPSA Range Officer for almost 15 years and officiated numerous USPSA Nationals, am a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, but, for me to be able to draw from a holster at LPRGC I have to take over $500 worth of classes and then take a number of "qualification" tests? What am I missing? If Rob Leatham, arguably the greatest action shooter in history, shows up and wants to be a member and draw from a holster, you're going to make him jump through your BS hoops before letting him draw from a holster?
    Their range. Their rules. You don't have to go there. Did you get turned away and are pissed enough to dig up 2 old threads to vent?

Quote Originally Posted by davidwiz View Post

Yeah , the range officers and senior members are on a big power/ego trip. You don't know ANYTHING compared to them.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456