Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Aliquippa PD Losing Guns...

So here is an interesting article from the Beaver Countian. Apparently, Mayor Dwan (who happens to be a card-carrying member of MAIG) is upset because his PD in Aliquippa keeps finding their firearms used in crimes....Hmmmm...

Aliquippa Mayor Contacted Feds About Missing Guns...

An organization tasked with stripping away our 2A rights, claiming the PD should be enough protection for us, and yet the PD can't even keep track of their own weapons. I think I'll just stick to providing for my own defense rather than relying on a corrupt PD...

Default Re: Aliquippa PD Losing Guns...

I love the smell of Linmar Terrace in the morning.

I was rehabing the projects a few years back when a police officer was shot and killed after leaving the linmar substation. Rumor had it that he was killed because he was not providing the protection he was being paid for.

Let's not leave out all the other corrupt depts in Beaver County. The cop from harmony that got caught stealing range ammo and selling it to shooters place, the pedophile from Ambridge, the Chief from Bridgewater that let his buddies off of dui's, the Beaver cops who beat Snitgers son's ass, the magistrate from monaca who got caught selling justice, Officer Law from Rochy twp who let his stepson know that the po po was coming for him and all the other shit we will never know about.
    I personally overheard one of those part time roving cops state that he loved to write questionable traffic tickets because invariably, the were contested and he got over time win or lose.

these are all depts with less than 30 officers.

Yea, Beaver county is quite the bucolic paradise.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    I love the smell of Linmar Terrace in the morning.

I was rehabing the projects a few years back when a police officer was shot and killed after leaving the linmar substation. Rumor had it that he was killed because he was not providing the protection he was being paid for.

Let's not leave out all the other corrupt depts in Beaver County. The cop from harmony that got caught stealing range ammo and selling it to shooters place, the pedophile from Ambridge, the Chief from Bridgewater that let his buddies off of dui's, the Beaver cops who beat Snitgers son's ass, the magistrate from monaca who got caught selling justice, Officer Law from Rochy twp who let his stepson know that the po po was coming for him and all the other shit we will never know about.
    I personally overheard one of those part time roving cops state that he loved to write questionable traffic tickets because invariably, the were contested and he got over time win or lose.

these are all depts with less than 30 officers.

Yea, Beaver county is quite the bucolic paradise.
    Don't forget a sheriff that threatens to "rip off your hands and eat them," and is facing 11 felony charges including Terroristic threats, official oppression, intimidation of a witness and other counts, or the PD Chief in Ohioville that has 63 felony counts of forgery and 1 felony count of Theft by Deception.

Oh, I didn't forget them, my head was just spinning so fast I couldn't type any more.

Exactly who are "they" protecting us from?
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.