Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Springfield xds

(Philadelphia County)

Default Springfield xds

Hey Guys name is Manny i just picked this up about a week go took it to the range today and fell in love with it. Sold my Ruger LC9 and picked this up very same day i sold it at Target World for $598 out the door picked up the very last one. Shoot it for the first time today and have to say for a small gun and it being a 45 shoots very very well shoots better then my glock 30 n thats bigger then this one. Great gun tho!

Ordered talon grips for it as well over the weekend it came in today right before i was leaving to the range perfect timing. Only problem you will see in the pictures i posted the back of the grip started to come off and was getting in the way at the range so i just ripped it off which is odd cause i didn't have a problem with the grips i got for my glock.

Now as far as my shooting i have 0 training or anything so dont judge haha im not a perfect shot dont keep a good close group but im always on target which is good.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Springfield xds

That's a mighty fine weapon ya got there. I've been enjoying my XDm-40 for a little while now, can't stand the way the glocks feel. I don't want to be accused of advertizing, but there are a few sites that specialize in XD seriex accessories, you may want to check some of them out. I got a few 25 round mag extensions, and a better striker retaining pin so far.

(York County)

Talking Re: Springfield xds

Congrats on your new blaster! The XDs is a great little gun. I got mine a few weeks ago and it has now become my primary carry gun, my new Silent Thunder holster should be arriving in the mail today

Default Re: Springfield xds

Nice Piece, I've had mine for a few months now, It's been 100% so far, I just need to find some Extra mags someplace, I was in the market for a Glock 30SF or G36, But after seeing this, I bought it immediately and have no regrets.

I picked up an IWB Hardwell holster for mine, fits like a Glove.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

TJB
    Recoil Happens