Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Issues with a rally this coming June in Erie.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

A journey of a thousand miles may begin with the first step, but you should bring more than a canteen and a bag lunch before you take that step.
    There are times when I'm not a fan of this guy but I always am a big fan of any professional who knows his trade. Its usually best to hire to a plumber to fix the plumbing instead of a carpenter who claims he can fix anything.

And while I sort of feel bad for you guys, what happened here was beyond predictable. Its always fun to rant and rave on the internet on how you think life should work but smart successful people who live in reality make sure they wear rain coats on dark cloudy days. And when they don't, they don't cry about getting wet.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    There are times when I'm not a fan of this guy but I always am a big fan of any professional who knows his trade. Its usually best to hire to a plumber to fix the plumbing instead of a carpenter who claims he can fix anything.

And while I sort of feel bad for you guys, what happened here was beyond predictable. Its always fun to rant and rave on the internet on how you think life should work but smart successful people who live in reality make sure they wear rain coats on dark cloudy days. And when they don't, they don't cry about getting wet.
    A little empathy wouldn't hurt.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    I don't see how these guys can be serious about anyone donating to their cause when this thread goes for a month without any type of update. Does anyone have any idea what is going on since the defendants were found guilty by the Magistrate? Has an appeal been filed? I read it rather quickly so maybe I missed something.

In my opinion this whole thing has been handled half-assed at best since the beginning and now I see the same attorney looking for defendants in a Beaver County case against the Sheriff there. Can someone please explain to me how this is advancing firearm rights in Pennsylvania? I hope I'm wrong but it seems to be doing more harm than good.
    Appeals have been filed, I believe it is next week they are going to court. There are still hopes for donations, but we have heard from people right and left that they want to donate, but can't.

I do agree this could have been handled much differently. But it wasn't my call to make. There have been some issues where I raised my concerns, that is all I could do. I haven't heard from Justin in a few days, so I'm honestly not sure what all is going on right now. But I do know that an appeal is ready.

As for the updates, things have to happen before there is an update. When they are told that the hearing is in a month, that is really all that can be said.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Appeals have been filed, I believe it is next week they are going to court. There are still hopes for donations, but we have heard from people right and left that they want to donate, but can't.

I do agree this could have been handled much differently. But it wasn't my call to make. There have been some issues where I raised my concerns, that is all I could do. I haven't heard from Justin in a few days, so I'm honestly not sure what all is going on right now. But I do know that an appeal is ready.

As for the updates, things have to happen before there is an update. When they are told that the hearing is in a month, that is really all that can be said.

Live and learn, at least you are doing something, and hopefully not backing down.

Is there a donation thread?

Where can I donate.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Mercer County)

Personally, I think the attorney leaves a lot to be desired.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Live and learn, at least you are doing something, and hopefully not backing down.

Where can I donate.
    Here you go.

http://www.gofundme.com/2wowpw

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Thanks............
    FUCK BIDEN

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post

Where can I donate.
    All I am doing, is being the go between for this and other locations. Trying to help spread the information, and get people behind our cause.

And thanks IT, for sharing that link.

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Personally, I think the attorney leaves a lot to be desired.
    I have my concerns about it. I won't go into details. He is helping, and he is going easy on collecting the money. So I give him credit for that.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Chester County)

Well, the way it appears is if Erie is able to get away with violating preemption every little town council through out the state that has an anti gun agenda is going to pass these laws and tell gun owners to stick it. In the meantime if we catch you in our park with a gun we'll arrest you just like they did in Erie and have our Magistrate find you guilty just like they did in Erie.

When I believe something needs to be done I put my money where my mouth is.
    Last edited by JenniferG; September 21st, 2013 at 03:47 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Well, the way it appears is if Erie is able to get away with violating preemption every little town council through out the state that has an anti gun agenda is going to pass these laws and tell gun owners to stick it. In the meantime if we catch you in our park with a gun we'll arrest you just like they did in Erie and have our Magistrate find you guilty just like they did in Erie.

When I believe something needs to be done I put my money where my mouth is.
    "Something" is not always better than "nothing":

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=1&oi=scholarr
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast