Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Gun-Knife and Militaria Show Jan. 13th-14th National Guard Armory

Usually a big show for all you Southeastern PA'ers. Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th. See you there...Mike45

(Chester County)

Default Re: Gun-Knife and Militaria Show Jan. 13th-14th National Guard Armory

Any idea what the hours are fo rthis show? I looked on their website, but no hours listed that I could see.

(Bucks County)

Show times are Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm...see ya there...Mike45

I have heard that this is a somewhat small show & not worth the time.
    It apears that Mike45 works for the promo comapny.
    Has anyone been to it in the past?

(Philadelphia County)

sig-9,

I have heard the same thing about this show, but I might just make it for a bit to see for myself. Im looking for a nice combat/survival knife.

If I make it, I'll try to wear the PAFOA logo somewhere, so if anybody sees me dont hesistate to say hello.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

do they get many gun dealers there?
    It sounds to be more supplies then guns.

went to the last one there. it was about 1/2 or a little more of the valley forge show. the last one was just like every other show i have been to. most of the same vendors to. there were plenty of guns but there was probably more other stuff. alot of holsters, big selection of hard cases.

(Bucks County)

Appearances aren't always as they seem to be as I do not work for the promo outfit for this show. I actually earn a living in dirt. It's a good show, and in what other country can you go, drop $6 and wade through isles of guns, knives, ammo and other fun stuff??? Talk to some of the soldiers you see while you are there. A good way to spend an hour or two on a January week-end...2 p's in appears...Mike45
    Last edited by Mike45; January 12th, 2007 at 11:22 PM. Reason: spelling

(Monroe County)

From a dealers POV the National Guard show is usualy a decent show. ALOT of PICS denials though.

However, John (show promo) may have shot himself in the foot on this one . Alot of the gun dealers, myself included are at the Shot Show in Orlando, Fl.

Rich W.

I go to this one. Its fun to go. Local. Better then kings 2 in Bristol..
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast