Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: PAINTBALL!!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Default PAINTBALL!!!!

Alright everyone listen up! It's paintball time again. The next occurence is on Saturday Februrary 3, 2007 at Accurate Paintball in Williamstown, NJ. I was able to get us especially low rates for this event, and it's relatively much closer to everyone as well. The event is open to anyone you like. If you know of anyone who you would like to shoot, bring them along. (After all, that's why I invited all of you). Anyone 10 years of age or older can attend.

The total price for the day is $55. This price includes: A Tippman Custom98 gun, a Barrel Plug, a HPA Tank, Unlimited Air Fills, a Protective Mask, and 1000 paintballs. This package is the least expensive yet includes everything the average player will need. In the event that you need more paint, it can be purchased for an additional cost (much lower than that of Skirmish).

This will be an all day event from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Dress appropriately as it will be cold, and there will be dirt so I recommend that you wear old, warm clothing that you won't mind getting dirty. I will have a packed vehicle so I cannot provide transportation for anyone, however, if you contact me early enough, I can almost always make arrangements for you.

Once you have read this e-mail and you have any questions, you can contact me by e-mail, or on my cell phone (267-xxx-xxxx). FYI, if your number is blocked, chances are: I won't answer. I summarized all pertinent information, below.

When: Saturday, February 3, 2007
    Where: Accurate Paintball in Williamstown, NJ
    Cost: $55
    This Gets You: Gun, Barrel Plug, HPA Tank, Unlimited Air Fills, Protective Mask, and 1,000 paintballs
    Deposit Due: $20 On Friday, January 12, 2007
    Balance Due: $35 Dollars on Friday, January 26, 2007

========================

This is an email I got from a group of friends who go play paintball all the time.
    If you are interested, either reply to this thread or PM me.
    Please do note that if your deposit is not in by the date, you are out.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Default Re: PAINTBALL!!!!

What!!!! They allow Paintball in Jersey??? I thought it would have been banned by now for simulating violence or some such crap!

Warning, this has been a test of your sense of humor, if you thought that this was serious, you failed.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by jdlv4_0 View Post
    What!!!! They allow Paintball in Jersey??? I thought it would have been banned by now for simulating violence or some such crap!

Warning, this has been a test of your sense of humor, if you thought that this was serious, you failed.
    I kinda thought you were serious. I am actually surprised they allow paintball guns. Do they allow airsoft guns anymore in NJ?

Sounds like fun, haven't played in years, unfortunately this state is too big.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaII5 View Post
    I kinda thought you were serious. I am actually surprised they allow paintball guns. Do they allow airsoft guns anymore in NJ?

Sounds like fun, haven't played in years, unfortunately this state is too big.
    That's actually a good question, I know Philly has some stupid regs regarding them and air guns.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

That is a really good price for everything. Considering a case of paintballs will run you $55. Good find my friend. I'm not sure I'll be attending because I dislike NJ a lot, and there are a couple of paintball fields within 10 minutes of my place.

Are you going to attend.

(Philadelphia County)

Yes. I know a lot of people who are going. I will be there. So this should be a blast.

Too bad its in People's Republik of NJ, but I can overlook that fact.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

Yes i am most definatly in! Paintball any time any place ROCKS!
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by jdlv4_0 View Post

^Yippee school teacher, soccer mom, useless politician that wants his name on a law = oppression which will come.

Anyway how far is everyone from this field that's going?