Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Heidelberg Sportsman’s Association Multi Gun Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK 357 View Post
    I almost had a perfect day yesterday shooting with my fellow shooters. on the drive home I decided for myself I will never return to this shoot. it's time the leadership at this club grows some balls. not only did they let this douche bag shoot they let him bring along a crew of complete novice shooters, we all had to learn to shoot competition sometime but competition is not the place to learn to shoot!!! He still had his kid stealing brass from other squads. no one can say just pick a different squad and he won't affect your day he and his group had three squads backed up and caused several people the ability to shoot all four stages . I look back over the years of scores and often wondered why such a high turn over rate I now know why one shooter will not return! is it really pisses me off I really enjoyed going to this shoot, it's gotten to the point where his affect is becoming unreasonable. we live in a free society and they are free to let whoever they want there but I am also free to never return and speak my mind
    Thankfully he wasn't in my squad....feel sorry for those that had to shoot with him and his posse.

I did notice that he left his squad to go over to the maintenance table...and proceeded to hog that also teaching some chick just how to shoot a gun....finger fucking everything there and flirting with the chick, grabbing her hips, etc. So he leaves the rest of the squad to do all the taping and resetting while he's over there giving pointers and then not only jams up HIS squad, but EVERY squad behind him....PLEASE, PLEASE someone tell this fuck just to stay home with his kid. Tired of all of the shit with this guy...the constant smart ass remarks, the "mister know it all" comments.....one guy ruining the day for not only the ones in his squad, but in the ENTIRE shoot.

(Berks County)

Looks like I missed a great day...Please see the scores below.

Just remember there are good people at the club doing their best to provide a public event and as always it only take one to ruin it for everyone

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

(Lancaster County)

Thanks ShootinSteel for posting. I hope you can join us next month.

(Lancaster County)

I had fun as always and, as has been the usual lately, didn't place as well as I could have due to my head being lodged in my own ass. At least we beat the rain...

As for "that guy" bringing who he brought, I have no problem with new guys, we were all new at one point but a 3 gun match is NOT the place to learn how to operate the firearm. Understand function, operation, and basic troubleshooting and THEN go compete.

Thanks again guys for setting it all up and to whoever adds up and posts scores.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by rockstrongo View Post
    What he said.. you can shoot 2 gun, but someone (like me) would let you shoot a shottie if you like. I missed this month due to surgery, but I hope to be back next month if all goes according to plan. I always look forward to these shoots, and was really bummed I couldn't participate this month.
    Thanks for the feedback guys, looks like we will be able to make the next one.

We shoot a lot of IDPA, USPA and carbine events. Getting started in multi-gun but have to pick up a couple of shotguns.

Looking forward to giving this match a shot.

BTW - there is a Chris Kyle benefit carbine match at New Holland on 6/2 the proceeds are going the Kyle family (about Chris Kyle )

you have to pre-register due to limited space - http://www.nepaidpascores.net/2013NHKYLE/match_08.shtml

There will also be a precision stage using a donated FNAR as well as donated ammo.

Let me know if you are interested and have any questions

Kerry

(Lancaster County)

"Thanks again guys for setting it all up and to whoever adds up and posts scores. "

Brandon your thanks is appreciated by those who do the jobs that make the shoot possible.The time and work that Tom , Dave and Shane put in is over looked and under appreciated by must.

I will pass on your thanks to Erica for the scores. For the last years it is usually either Sam or Erica that MANUALLY fills in the score spreadsheet that we look at.This month's shoot of 52 shooters took the better part of two hours to do.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK 357 View Post
    I almost had a perfect day yesterday shooting with my fellow shooters. on the drive home I decided for myself I will never return to this shoot. it's time the leadership at this club grows some balls. not only did they let this douche bag shoot they let him bring along a crew of complete novice shooters, we all had to learn to shoot competition sometime but competition is not the place to learn to shoot!!! He still had his kid stealing brass from other squads. no one can say just pick a different squad and he won't affect your day he and his group had three squads backed up and caused several people the ability to shoot all four stages . I look back over the years of scores and often wondered why such a high turn over rate I now know why one shooter will not return! is it really pisses me off I really enjoyed going to this shoot, it's gotten to the point where his affect is becoming unreasonable. we live in a free society and they are free to let whoever they want there but I am also free to never return and speak my mind
    How many did he bring that you guys feel caused these gun-related issues?
    Was it one or two, or several?

Did any that he brought help out taping and resetting?

Did any of them cause any other issues?
    Last edited by Audrey; May 20th, 2013 at 01:00 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by MEK1911 View Post
    I will pass on your thanks to Erica for the scores. For the last years it is usually either Sam or Erica that MANUALLY fills in the score spreadsheet that we look at.This month's shoot of 52 shooters took the better part of two hours to do.
    I didn't know that's who did it or I'd have just said something when I was talking to you guys.

(Lancaster County)

I am pretty sure that is how she scored higher then me, she certainly didn't out shoot me

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MEK1911 View Post
    I am pretty sure that is how she scored higher then me, she certainly didn't out shoot me
    You better hope she doesn't read that comment! You may still be on crutches for next months shoot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast